ADVERTISEMENT

Stocks?

Cowpoke

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Anyone brave enough to start grabbing some discounts, or do you think the bottom is a longs ways off?

Anyone brave enough to start grabbing some discounts, or do you think the bottom is a longs ways off?
I know nothing about it. But if it’s directly related to corona. Then the valley is prob a month or 6 weeks away. Now I have no clue when the saudis and Russians will stop their price war

I know nothing about it. But if it’s directly related to corona. Then the valley is prob a month or 6 weeks away. Now I have no clue when the saudis and Russians will stop their price war

I tend to agree with this. I'm like Costanza, going down with the ship at this point.

Reactions: CowboyJD
I did this afternoon. Should have waited a few more hours though.

I did this afternoon. Should have waited a few more hours though.

Got in on Nvidia and DDM (2x DOW ETF) this morning, up today but I'm sure both will go negative overall before a real rebound.

Jumped in on a solid company that was down 40-50% last week...I've now lost half of what I invested. I'm not too good at this. I'll be working till they find me dead at my desk.

Reactions: shortbus
Jumped in on a solid company that was down 40-50% last week...I've now lost half of what I invested. I'm not too good at this. I'll be working till they find me dead at my desk.

So you're saying they are almost down 70-75% since the shit hit the fan? Are you sure they were a solid company to begin with?

I invested more $$$ last week and realize now it's a long way to the bottom. I'm going to wait a while before I invest any more $$. We're all taking a bath!

Reactions: TPOKE
This is why you should be Dollar Cost Averaging when you are investing. For those of you who are, you have entered the gravy train!

Not sure how its going to related to stock prices. they could still drop, but if this thing last a while Amazon, Walmart & Costco have the logistics and supply chains to keep mission critical items flowing. By July the Walmart hating Bernie Bros may be lining up to kiss the ghost of Sam Walton's ass.

Once the Dow hits 17, that’s pretty close to the bottom and the signal to start buying.

I invested more $$$ last week and realize now it's a long way to the bottom. I'm going to wait a while before I invest any more $$. We're all taking a bath!
I resisted the temptation, thankfully. Going to wait also. Staying away from energy in case a lib gets voted in.

I put more in today. I don't think it's a bad time to buy and maybe really good. I've got enough to "buy in" one more time so I'm just waiting.

Reactions: CBradSmith
I put more in today. I don't think it's a bad time to buy and maybe really good. I've got enough to "buy in" one more time so I'm just waiting.

if you’ve got some cash it’s probably a good time to layer in over the next several months.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT