ADVERTISEMENT

Stephens County Wrestling Camp

chasepollard

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2005
Ive got a good friend that is spearheading a camp being put on at Duncan High School. It would be great to get some young men a chance to learn from the counsellors at the camp...

Espo
Crutchmer
Morrison

and new counselor addition, Alex Dieringer.

If folks are interested, I'll get some more contact info!

Ive got a good friend that is spearheading a camp being put on at Duncan High School. It would be great to get some young men a chance to learn from the counsellors at the camp...

Espo
Crutchmer
Morrison

and new counselor addition, Alex Dieringer.

If folks are interested, I'll get some more contact info!
That is some really good technicians. If I had kid in Highschool I would send him to that camp. Micco and Okstatefan are a little past their prime as both are within range of the half century mark.

It's little league and up! Two divisions...5th grade and under, 6th grade and up

Yeah, no kidding! I thought about asking if I could sign up? I am having a little bit of a time getting some of my area Wrestlers interested in this and I cannot understand why?

How awesome would it be to get to roll around with that amount of AA honors, not to mention that type Champ honors?

Chase it is funny we have issues getting kids excited to work hard. Im taking 4 little pit bulls over there to roll around. These 4 want it bad they don't need to be pushed they push each other hard.

That is good! I finally got ahold of the correct person and he is rounding up some of the kids to go. Do any of the 4 kids belong to you?

Yes Brock is mine and Luke williams might as well be lol

AD will be there also. 2 time champ helping out

We are lookin forward to it. We just finished up baseball and started training for football so this will be a good break the routine up week for wrestling

I take my series 63 the day the camp starts, but I will be there that evening and the next day. We should grab a bite to eat if you have time.

Ok yeah we will catch up. Oh yes the good ole 6,63 and 26 test.

We are lookin forward to it. We just finished up baseball and started training for football so this will be a good break the routine up week for wrestling
I take my series 63 the day the camp starts, but I will be there that evening and the next day. We should grab a bite to eat if you have time.
I passed the 63 test 9 years ago. I just passed the 74 test. Maybe you are not talking about birthdays however.:)

lol that's a hard one also I'm so glad I don't have to take anymore of them

Last edited:
This was a great camp. Zac and all the guys did a great job. I seen a few tweaks that might make it better for next year but it was a A+++++ camp.
Zac was great with the younger ones And Austin was off the charts good today with the kids. Austin is destin to be a youth coach.

I enjoyed it and would like to point out that we have some great guys representing our Program. For a simple and short deal, there were lots of great points that should benefit the campers if used and practiced.

Little too advanced for Micco!
I remember an OSU camp I went to in the 8th grade. Camped with Scott Williams, a future All-American at Clemson, I believe.

Between the two of us, we made two state finals and acollegiate All-American award. That's a pretty solid duo of roommates.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT