ADVERTISEMENT

Spencer Lee !

I'm sure it is probably some unspecified illness for Lee, he struggled a bit in the quarters too...

That match was incredible. Awesome finish by Ramos. Lee’s mom lost it at the end but I guess you can’t blame her.

Reactions: bwel9339
In the space of 10 minutes it looked like the wrestling world had tumbled off it's axis; Lee lost, Daton lost and it look like Young would lose.

That might be one of the weakest moves
If he did exit the tournament that is a bad look and something I think he will be ashamed of in the future.

Anyone think he would have “medical forfeited” from the finals? LOL

Brands was a competitor and I bet this burns him.What if a team title was on the line?

Last edited:
If he did exit the tournament that is a bad look and something I think he will be ashamed of in the future.

Anyone think he would have “medical forfeited” from the finals? LOL

Brands was a competitor and I bet this burns him.What if a team title was on the line?
Smith would kick Brands a_s.

Smith would kick Brands a_s.
Smith did when they were competing. I don't think he would now because John is a few years older. John was quickness , flexibility and technique and age takes speed and flexibility. Brands was unbelievable aggression and strength, which are not as effected by age in general

Which walk on team mate was that? What happened?
Ayala, not sure he’s a walk on, but in an early season tournament he did not forfeit the finals to Lee. Lee stuck him then if I remember correctly, flexed on him/shouted at him after. Like Lee was disrespected that he didn’t forfeit to him.

Reactions: driad
Ayala, not sure he’s a walk on, but in an early season tournament he did not forfeit the finals to Lee. Lee stuck him then if I remember correctly, flexed on him/shouted at him after. Like Lee was disrespected that he didn’t forfeit to him.
Ok, remember that.

Ayala was a big time recruit but your point is good that he is a team mate and yes beat him but the other stuff not needed. He is a person who will live with emotional pain from last night. Currently the pain is probably overwhelming. Lee was going for history and he got stuck. Same thing happened in the state tournament for him. He is great even with bad knees but they have caught up with him his senior year in high school and college. Daton and our coaches have to be hurting bad also but wrestling can really be a cruel sport.

Last edited:
Bravo-Young. I can't bring myself to use his initials any more than that future Heisman Trophy quarter back we held to 1 touchdown with two interceptions. I think using initials is goofy,

Bravo-Young. I can't bring myself to use his initials any more than that future Heisman Trophy quarter back we held to 1 touchdown with two interceptions. I think using initials is goofy,
RG O for 3
Feels great every time you say it 😊

If anyone knows, did Lee get his torn ACLs actually repaired in surgery? I’m not talking about just a cleanup, but a repair asin bone tendon bone where they take a part of your patella tendon for your new ACL or the other method via hamstring tendon that’s your new ACL.

If anyone knows, did Lee get his torn ACLs actually repaired in surgery? I’m not talking about just a cleanup, but a repair asin bone tendon bone where they take a part of your patella tendon for your new ACL or the other method via hamstring tendon that’s your new ACL.
I don't know the surgery specifics, but it was reported that he had a full repair done for each knee.

Reactions: CrazyChuckCarbo
Vito beat Picc in the consolations. Both are from NY, along with Yianni. Picc was 2 years ahead of them.

Fun fact... Yianni beat Vito 3-2 in UTB in the NY state final when they were both 8th graders. It was Vito's only HS loss. They both won the following year as freshmen. Vito finished a 4x champ. Yianni would have been a 5x champ, but got injured his senior year. Pretty cool they both won titles together again last night.

Reactions: CowboyTanker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT