ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Scuffle

oberebo

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2005
Shawnee,OK
Team list and rankings per Flo: Air Force #38(tied), Appalachian State (tied), Bloomsburg NR, Buffalo NR, Cal State/Bakersfield #44, Chattanooga NR, Cornell #10, Davidson NR, Drexel NR, Duke #30, Gardner Webb NR. Geprge Mason, NR, Little rock NR,Maryland NR, Michigan State NR, Missouri #11, North Carolina #22, North Carolina State #6(tie), North Dakota State #26, Northern Colorado, NR, OK State #4, Rider, NR, S. Dakota ST. #35, Stanford #18, Va. Tecj #6(tie), The Citadel NR.
WEIGHT LIST WITH RANKED WRESTLERS
125 #7 SAM LATONA VT, #8 MASTRO OK ST., #10 JACOB CAMACHO NCST, #17 NOAH SURTIN MO, #20 FABIAN GUITERREZ TN/CHATTANOOGA.
133 #2 DATON FIX OK ST., #4 VITO ARUJAU CORNELL, #5 KORBIN MEYERS VT, #11 CHANCE RICH CS/Bk, #12 MATT SCHMITT MO, #16 MOSHA SCHWARTZ NO CO, #18 JARRETT TROMBLY NC ST., #22 CODI RUSSELL APP ST., #23 JARET VANVLEET AIR FORCE,
141 #7 ANDREW ALIREZ NO CO, #9 ALAN HART MO, #10 CLAY CARLSON SD ST., #12 KIZHAN CLARKE N. CAROLINA, #13 REAL WOODS STANFORD(WHO KNOWS), #20 SAM HILLEGAS VT.
149 #1 YANNI DIAKOMALIS CORNELL, #3 TARIQ WILSON NC ST., #6 JARED ABBAS STANFORD, #8 BRYCE ANDONIAN VT, #9 JONATHAN MILNER APP ST., #10 JOSH FINESILVER DUKE, #13 ZACH SHERMAN NO. CAROLINA, #21 KADEN GFELLER OK STATE,
157 #3 AUSTIN O'CONNOR N CAROLINA, #10 JARED FRANEK ND ST., #11 JARRETT JACQUES MO, #15 WYATT SHEETS OK ST., #20 PARKER KNOPMAN DREXEL, #22 CONNOR BRADY VT.
165 #3 KEEGAN O'TOOLE MO, #4 SHANE GRIFFITH STANFORD, #6 LUKE WEBER NDAK ST, #7 TRAVIS WITLAKE OK ST.,
#12 THOMAS BULLARD NC ST., #15 JULIAN RAMIREZ CORNELL.
174 #3 MEKHI LEWIS VT, #4 HAYDEN HIDLAY NC ST., #7 MITCH FINESILVER DUKE, #9 CHRIS FOCA CORNELL, #11 PEYTON MOCCO MO, #12 MICHAEL O'MALLEY DREXEL, #16 CLAY LAUTT N. CAROLINA, #18 CADE DEVOS S.DAKST., #20 DUSTIN PLOTT OK STATE(MOVING UP IN NEXT POLL)
184 #3 TRENT HIDLAY NCST, #6 DAKOTA GEER OK ST., #7 HUNTER BOLEN VT, #12 JEREMIAH KENT MO, #12 TANNER SLOAN SDST, #21 JONATHANLOEW CORNELL.
197 #1 A J FERRARI OK ST.,#5 ROCKY ELAM MO, #14 OWEN PENTZ NDST, #17 ISAAC TRUMBLE NC ST, #20 JACOB CARDENAS CORNELL.
285 #12 WYATT HENDRICKSON AIR FORCE, #16 NATHAN TRAXLER VT, #24 BRANDON METZ NDST, NR LUKE SURBER OK STATE. HE COULD DEFEAT ALL 3 OF THE ABOVE.
TOURNAMENT STARTS NEW YEAR'S DAY 2022 AND FINISHES JAN 2ND. MR EARL AND I ARE GOING AS USUAL. A TIP FOR ANYONE ORDERING TIX. UNLESS YOU WANT TO PAY FOR SEASON TICKETS TO THE TN/CHAT WRESTLING, YOU HAVE TO WAIT TO ORDER THEM UNTIL 12/6. HOPE TO SEE MANY OF YOU THERE. IT IS THE BEST SITE FOR ALL OF THE TOURNAMENTS WE GO TO AND IS WELL RUN AND FAN FRIENDLY.
PLOTT HAS NOW MOVED UP TO #13 IN THE NEW RANKINGS.

Last edited:
I JUST HOPE HE DOESN'T YELL IN YOUR FACE THE WHOLE TIME.
At my advanced age I yell because this might prompt the yellee to answer loudly also so I can hear what they say. Mr. Earl is my interpreter and I mostly trust him to tell me the truth about what they are saying to or about me. I just have to accept on faith that I am loved by all.

There are some tough weight classes in there. Should be an exciting tournament.

149, 165, and 174 are meat grinders. Whitlake will probably be the fourth seed. That is a bear of a weight class.

149, 165, and 174 are meat grinders. Whitlake will probably be the fourth seed. That is a bear of a weight class.
I hope that Dustin pounds Lautt in this tournament. He knocked Dustin out of the NCAA tournament and knocked out his front teeth with his head. Recently I read an article about this and Coach Smith indicated that he believed it was purposeful. I will also enjoy watching anyone else pounding him.

Reactions: DPJ
I hope that Dustin pounds Lautt in this tournament. He knocked Dustin out of the NCAA tournament and knocked out his front teeth with his head. Recently I read an article about this and Coach Smith indicated that he believed it was purposeful. I will also enjoy watching anyone else pounding him.
Can you link the article? Thanks.

At my advanced age I yell because this might prompt the yellee to answer loudly also so I can hear what they say. Mr. Earl is my interpreter and I mostly trust him to tell me the truth about what they are saying to or about me. I just have to accept on faith that I am loved by all.
They say this life is just an illusion - so if that is true, you might as well make it an illusion that makes you feel good. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT