ADVERTISEMENT

So there is a swirling vortex of death in Lake Texhoma.

MegaPoke

May 29, 2001
Tulsa
www.shipmanphotos.com
Theres_a_giant_hole_thats-3b5979d03149e02e71f1f80287c8d2fe

I knew texas sucked, but this is ridiculous. Thank you... I'll be here all week.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
Ok....growing up I used to have a recurring nightmare about such a thing...seeing that video just made me shite all over myself and I'm not even joking.

Read where that's a normal occurrence when flood waters are released sometimes. I always hated going near the Keystone Dam back in the 80s with my brother and his friends when water skiing and jet skiing. The thought of being sucked down and through that bastard was enough to make me almost walk on water once when I fell of the jet ski near the dam buoys.

Ok....growing up I used to have a recurring nightmare about such a thing...seeing that video just made me shite all over myself and I'm not even joking.

Read where that's a normal occurrence when flood waters are released sometimes. I always hated going near the Keystone Dam back in the 80s with my brother and his friends when water skiing and jet skiing. The thought of being sucked down and through that bastard was enough to make me almost walk on water once when I fell of the jet ski near the dam buoys.

I can't believe you left out the part about catfish with eyes as big as headlights on a car capable of eating small children at Sequoyah Bay (the Ft. Gibson version).:eek:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT