ADVERTISEMENT

Skyler Holman is battling cancer

Feb 26, 2003
OSU wrestler Skyler Holman (2002 Big XII champ & NCAA All American) has been diagnosed with an aggressive form of lung and bone cancer. He is unable to work to support his wife and two small children. The article contains a link if you can help with a donation.

Daily Oklahoman

My understanding is that his situation is sadly very grim. His family will likely need support. I don't know him but from those who do he's a great guy.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

As of this morning the fund reached $9,642.00 out of a goal of $25,000. Come on Cowboy fans let's support our wrestlers past and present.

Does anyone know how the fund raising for Skyler is going. Have they reached their goal? I would hope that the goal can be exceeded!

The fund has reached $15,852 with 111 donations. We have more than 111 people at the Cowboy pre-party at Nationals. I hope more people will give and put this over the top.

I was emailed this information by someone at OSU and the information came from Brandy:

Visitation is Tuesday from 6-8 at the Reynolds Funeral Home, 1916 S. Sheridan, Tulsa. The funeral is Wednesday at 11:00 at the Chieftan Center (fieldhouse) in Sapulpa, 1201 E. Lincoln Ave.

Please pass on this info.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT