ADVERTISEMENT

Since no one has, I'll start it.....

armysoulja504

Heisman Candidate
Dec 27, 2005
Cincinnati,OH
the top lib in chief already hitting at gun control over the church shooting. WHat if those people would have be armed? Would the slaughterer get to reload?.and would he have been able to inflict as much damage if he get some of what he was dishing out?

Also, in an Alanis Morrisette moment, I went over to MSNBC to hear their take and woulda know, ironically, secular, happy holidays instead of Merry Christmas, agnostic, atheist, naturalist, rastafarrian libs suddenly love the Christians they make fun of and hate. If I was in the Presidential running, I would bring up both of these points.

Or that he wants to negotiate a nuclear treaty with the biggest sponsor of state terrorism in the world and basically give them a weapon that could kill 9 million in seconds. No bounds to the idiocy this dbag has, just a pathetic little punk revered by people because of an untenable governing belief/philosophy and his skin color. November 2016 couldn't get here quick enough if it were tomorrow.

Reactions: armysoulja504
So, have they determined why this guy targeted the church. Was he targeting blacks specifically, Christians specifically, or Black Christians specifically? Or is this just a case of crazy and we need to just deal with the fact that some people are nuts?

So, have they determined why this guy targeted the church. Was he targeting blacks specifically, Christians specifically, or Black Christians specifically? Or is this just a case of crazy and we need to just deal with the fact that some people are nuts?
“I have to do it,” the gunman was quoted as saying. “You rape our women and you’re taking over our country. And you have to go.”

Sounds like Nazi style racism rather than Confederate style.

Dude, that was beautiful. We are so much smarter than them. Why don't we engage Blacks and Hispanics. At our core, our true cultural roots are conservative. Especially going to church. Republicans should be blowing this horn that libs don't like God as loud as the Southern University band blows Diana Ross's "Love Hangover" telling the opponents band, fans, and team too Go Home!!!..after a win. We should do the same thing to libs. As loud and as many times it takes to beat them in submission....or at least the left and right coasts.

Last edited:
I like the Cincy Reds but I wont wear a reds cap because as a black man, I would be labelled a blood gang member. It sucks because Reds jersey and hats are cool. I liked part of what Malcolm X preached but I wont nor didn't wear his "X" garb in the 90's because I don't think all White Folks are devils. I don't think all Whites are rich, hate me, or keep me down. Its about time White folks look at this confederate flag thing. Just sayin. Admit what it stands for. Some of my ancestors were willing slavery participants because they were scared to leave Massa because Massa fed and protected them from the wild, savage, niccaz at the next plantation over. Its the first "welfare" system. Its phucking embarrassing and a part of my history I refuse to embrace. It doesn't make me less Black or Southern because I don't hate a race of people because of their Planter Class ancestry. Yall need to let that reb flag shit go man.make It doesnt make you less White or less Southern. Its ok. Too many good folks still embrace hate when deep down, they don't. Let the Al Sharptons, Barak Obamas, and all the different white power groups triangulate themselves and good people take this country where we want it.

I like the Cincy Reds but I wont wear a reds cap because as a black man, I would be labelled a blood gang member. It sucks because Reds jersey and hats are cool. I liked part of what Malcolm X preached but I wont nor didn't wear his "X" garb in the 90's because I don't think all White Folks are devils. I don't think all Whites are rich, hate me, or keep me down. Its about time White folks look at this confederate flag thing. Just sayin. Admit what it stands for. Some of my ancestors were willing slavery participants because they were scared to leave Massa because Massa fed and protected them from the wild, savage, niccaz at the next plantation over. Its the first "welfare" system. Its phucking embarrassing and a part of my history I refuse to embrace. It doesn't make me less Black or Southern because I don't hate a race of people because of their Planter Class ancestry. Yall need to let that reb flag shit go man.make It doesnt make you less White or less Southern. Its ok. Too many good folks still embrace hate when deep down, they don't. Let the Al Sharptons, Barak Obamas, and all the different white power groups triangulate themselves and good people take this country where we want it.

The Battle Flag doesn't belong to haters any more than the Bibles they also carry.

Also, in an Alanis Morrisette moment, I went over to MSNBC to hear their take and woulda know, ironically, secular, happy holidays instead of Merry Christmas, agnostic, atheist, naturalist, rastafarrian libs suddenly love the Christians they make fun of and hate. If I was in the Presidential running, I would bring up both of these points.

Huh? What about christmas was happening on MSNBC when you watched it in June? And why do you say liberals make fun of Christians? Totally unfair.

Nice try lib. more like this.

Romans 4:7 and 4:8 also says I can come at your ass like this and still retain my spot in heaven biotch!!!!!

That's the walk walkoff shot and you sir are like an attempted FG during that last and final Millwood and Mcguiness match up. Blocked!!!!!

I wonder who was that fat ass coach that came in the end outta gas after an 80 yard sprint and thought better of launching his tons on the dogpile?

from shook ones to reptilian shape shifter conspiracies. damn.

I'm not going to re-argue the mass shootings. Long time posters and I went round and round in previous mass shootings. I'll just say this: Once again, having more guns isn't the answer.

I just saw an interview of the florist that called the shooting in. She's convinced God had a hand in "it"(her calling 911?), he's hearing prayers, all glory to him, God's handling all this, etc. She was totally serious, and nobody asked where all this divine help was when the kid was shooting..... is it just me, or does the media just stick their head in the sand and backs away from asking the obvious question for fear of being tarred as liberal? A guy murders 9 people and it's spinned as some type of demonstration of God's goodness without a suggestion of follow up logic.

I agree. The confederate flag may be technically defensible philosophically and historically, but in reality it is used to represent something ugly and intimidating. I have never seen anyone who proudly displays it who didn't seem like the biggest white trash yokel you've ever seen. 99% of it's use is not by history buffs. It's usually displayed by uneducated dolts who want to make some kind of juvenile statement that they probably can't even articulate. I think people should be free to fly it all they want, and I will remain free to think they are probably morons if they do.

I'm not going to re-argue the mass shootings. Long time posters and I went round and round in previous mass shootings. I'll just say this: Once again, having more guns isn't the answer.

How, exactly, do you know this to be true? It sounds a lot like unsupported opinion to me.

First, let's continue to ignore the fact that these nuts pick soft targets where people are unlikely to be armed and shoot back - because, duh.

Then, let's say I agree that reducing the number killed from 9 defenseless people to let's say 4 + the shooter (because some of them weren't defenseless and lit his crazy ass up) isn't the "answer" if the question is, 'how do we completely prevent bad things from happening, ever, to anyone?' - which I think most smart people would concede is a completely unattainable goal for humanity.

After all of these mental gymnastics, let's at least agree that if more guns isn't the answer, fewer guns is also not the answer, since the problem isn't "guns" it's mental illness and how we treat it in this country.

1aRJxkk.jpg

http://worldtruth.tv/nearly-every-m...ares-one-thing-in-common-and-it-isnt-weapons/

Perhaps, instead of politicizing his statist agenda, our President should take this incredible opportunity to actually leave some modicum of meaningful legacy and focus on overhauling the outdated and failed way our mental health system throws handfuls of psychotropic drugs at people and calls it a day.

I don't pretend to know the answer, but I sure am sick of politicians gathering like vultures over these incidents and trying to see how the ravaged corpses can best be used to advance their team's pre-existing agendas.

I agree. The confederate flag may be technically defensible philosophically and historically, but in reality it is used to represent something ugly and intimidating. I have never seen anyone who proudly displays it who didn't seem like the biggest white trash yokel you've ever seen. 99% of it's use is not by history buffs. It's usually displayed by uneducated dolts who want to make some kind of juvenile statement that they probably can't even articulate. I think people should be free to fly it all they want, and I will remain free to think they are probably morons if they do.

I have an engineering degree.

I work in the tech industry and probably make more than 2x the average american.

I have a bi-racial family.

I don't see how the haters adopting the stars and bars make it any different than the crosses they carry or the good book they thump and reference.

I have an engineering degree.

I work in the tech industry and probably make more than 2x the average american.

I have a bi-racial family.

I don't see how the haters adopting the stars and bars make it any different than the crosses they carry or the good book they thump and reference.

Contextually, it seems pretty clearly different. Haters pick and choose from the Bible to justify their hate. They use this flag to symbolize it. Therefore, as a symbol, it's basically been hacked.

You don't need to sell me on your enlightenment and education. I know those things about you. My comment again is that typically when this flag is seen, it's not being displayed by a wealthy tech industry guy with a bi-racial family. Usually it's some dirtbag who doesn't know the first thing about it's history.

I don't know... maybe somewhere there's a gated community where everyone is a history professor and proud descendent of a Confederate officer who flies this flag proudly without regard to the fact that dumb white clowns have bastardized it beyond repair.

All I know is that usually when I see it, it's displayed more as a FU to the world than it is to symbolize their own personal heritage.

No offense was intended and my reply certainly wasn't directed at you.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
Re: Mega's points:

1. Confederate flag: What good cultural reference or symbolism does it portray? If not racism, slavery and poverty, what? Grits? Humidity? Jesus? I'm not being sarcastic -- I've lived in rural Oklahoma most of my life and I've never understood what positive message it's supposed to convey.

2. Gun control. I agree with the mental health stuff. But it's not some random, unpreventable thing --- other western countries have crazy people that do insane things, but they don't have our gun violence. You really set the bar low --- oh well, people are just gonna get killed. The test isn't whether you TOTALLY solve it -- it's whether we can do much better. We can't totally solve lots of problems we still successfully address. The number of mass shootings is not going down. Empirical data proves gun control works and prevents all these deaths when entire countries get behind it and not one isolated pocket. Solutions obviously exist, for some reason the one "solution" that obviously doesn't work (more guns) is accepted. If you disagree, go to South Carolina and tell me our gun policy is working well. Add up the societal costs of gun violence and compare it to western European countries. The idea that you need your gun to defend yourself is a myth -- recent highly publicized data is pretty specific on that. http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/hicrc/firearms-research/gun-threats-and-self-defense-gun-use-2/

How, exactly, do you know this to be true? It sounds a lot like unsupported opinion to me.

First, let's continue to ignore the fact that these nuts pick soft targets where people are unlikely to be armed and shoot back - because, duh.

Then, let's say I agree that reducing the number killed from 9 defenseless people to let's say 4 + the shooter (because some of them weren't defenseless and lit his crazy ass up) isn't the "answer" if the question is, 'how do we completely prevent bad things from happening, ever, to anyone?' - which I think most smart people would concede is a completely unattainable goal for humanity.

After all of these mental gymnastics, let's at least agree that if more guns isn't the answer, fewer guns is also not the answer, since the problem isn't "guns" it's mental illness and how we treat it in this country.

The one thing we do know is that the precise number of guns we now have is not hitting the sweet spot for minimizing gun violence, so we should either increase or decrease the number of guns. It seems like decreasing isn't politically feasible, so the only thing left is arming everyone. If we can't eliminate shooters we will just have to eliminate soft targets. Lets just get it over with.

Reactions: ThorOdinson13
The stars and bars were pretty exclusive to one side of a traitorous war to preserve and extend slavery. Crosses and bibles were employed by both sides of that war.

Pilt, I see where you're going with this.... but why arm everyone with guns to stop gun violence? Both shooters and soft targets could be eliminated with a somewhat-focused cloud of cyanide spray or mustard gas, couldn't they? The citizenry doesn't have to be as good a shot in a time of stress. Anyone that can handle a water pistol could effectively defend themselves, including those nice church ladies. Just squirt into the room and "PRESTO!" shooter is dead and we're even further from tyranny.

I think its also time to consider some claymore mines in classrooms and churches. They're pretty effective at killing criminals, too. Hard to kill everyone in a church if you don't have any legs!

Re: Mega's points:

1. Confederate flag: What good cultural reference or symbolism does it portray? If not racism, slavery and poverty, what? Grits? Humidity? Jesus? I'm not being sarcastic -- I've lived in rural Oklahoma most of my life and I've never understood what positive message it's supposed to convey.

2. Gun control. I agree with the mental health stuff. But it's not some random, unpreventable thing --- other western countries have crazy people that do insane things, but they don't have our gun violence. You really set the bar low --- oh well, people are just gonna get killed. The test isn't whether you TOTALLY solve it -- it's whether we can do much better. We can't totally solve lots of problems we still successfully address. The number of mass shootings is not going down. Empirical data proves gun control works and prevents all these deaths when entire countries get behind it and not one isolated pocket. Solutions obviously exist, for some reason the one "solution" that obviously doesn't work (more guns) is accepted. If you disagree, go to South Carolina and tell me our gun policy is working well. Add up the societal costs of gun violence and compare it to western European countries. The idea that you need your gun to defend yourself is a myth -- recent highly publicized data is pretty specific on that. http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/hicrc/firearms-research/gun-threats-and-self-defense-gun-use-2/
Heroin is illegal in the entire country, not isolated pockets, but you can get it in any city you want. Prohibition worked? The war on guns is going to work just as well as the war on drugs.

I'll pass and just listen to your lectures about how the stars and bars are guarantees of bigotry.

It doesn't guaranty it, but the vast majority who display it are redneck idiots who have no interest in celebrating whatevre noble history the flag may stand for. And let's be honest, it was a symbol of a side who was fighting to preserve its right to own slaves. That wasn't all of it, but that was inded the crux of it.

I understand the analogy you were trying to make, and it is somewhat analogous. But the cross is the symbol for something good even though ALL who wear it don't always do good. It's pretty hard to argue that the flag now associated with the Confederacy is the symbol of anything good to begin with (even though the men who fought on that side didn't all own slaves and certainly served nobly in their cause).

Here is a short list of the type of mass violence the President says doesn't happen in other advanced nations acrros the globe:

Behring Anders Breivik killed 75, 2011, Norway
Mohammed Merah killed 7, 2012, France
Genildo Ferreira de França killed 14, 1997, Brazil
Michael Robert Ryan killed 16, 1987, UK
Eric Borel killed 15, 1995, France
Friedrich Leibacher killed 14, 2001,Switzerland
Christian Dornier killed 14, 1989, France
Ljubiša Bogdanović killed 13, 2013, Serbia
Derrick Bird killed 12, 2010, UK
Robert Steinhäuser killed 16, 2002, Germany
Tim Kretschmer killled 15, 2009, Germany
Wellington Menezes de Oliveira killed 12, 2011, Brazil
Bai Ningyang killed 12, 2006, China
Juhani Matti Saari killed 10, 2008, Finland
Huanming Wu killed 9, 2010, China
Ahmed Ibragimov killed 41, 1999, Russia
Ami Popper killed 7, 1990, Israel
Antoní Blažka killed 6, 2013, Czech Republic

Last edited:
Get rid of 'gun free zones' and you make these soft targets much more difficult to select by those wanting to spree kill.

Here is a short list of the type of mass violence the President says doesn't happen in other advanced nations acrros the globe:

Behring Anders Breivik killed 75, 2011, Norway
Mohammed Merah killed 7, 2012, France
Genildo Ferreira de França killed 14, 1997, Brazil
Michael Robert Ryan killed 16, 1987, UK
Eric Borel killed 15, 1995, France
Friedrich Leibacher killed 14, 2001,Switzerland
Christian Dornier killed 14, 1989, France
Ljubiša Bogdanović killed 13, 2013, Serbia
Derrick Bird killed 12, 2010, UK
Robert Steinhäuser killed 16, 2002, Germany
Tim Kretschmer killled 15, 2009, Germany
Wellington Menezes de Oliveira killed 12, 2011, Brazil
Bai Ningyang killed 12, 2006, China
Juhani Matti Saari killed 10, 2008, Finland
Huanming Wu killed 9, 2010, China
Ahmed Ibragimov killed 41, 1999, Russia
Ami Popper killed 7, 1990, Israel
Antoní Blažka killed 6, 2013, Czech Republic

Hey Glove, wherever you got that, does it have the number of incidents of mass violence in America since the 80's? Okay -- I get how many incidents occurred in the last 30 years in the whole world. Now let's compare it to the U.S.

Golly... if it weren't for that pesky 2nd Amendment, we could all feel safe - even the putzes who can't shoot straight.

And again... yet... again. The right to bear arms specifically is in regards to protection from the government - not from overmedicated loons, or home invaders, or for hunting antlered animals and their delicious venison.

It's one of those things about the freedom we are supposed to have as Americans. It doesn't make things "safer." It puts things more in our hands to control.

Heroin is illegal in the entire country, not isolated pockets, but you can get it in any city you want. Prohibition worked? The war on guns is going to work just as well as the war on drugs.

Burglaries have been happening CONTINUOUSLY -- EVERY YEAR for decades, I guess that just shows how ineffective the anti-burglary laws are.
Uhhhh, what events took place that were an attempt to overthrow the country?

Shooting at federal employees was a pretty good start.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT