ADVERTISEMENT

Sarah Palin stabs John McCain in the back

I'm dumber for having read the first 3 paragraphs of that article. I should have stopped when I read the first line...."Leave it to the quitter governor Sarah Palin"

I'm dumber for having read the first 3 paragraphs of that article. I should have stopped when I read the first line...."Leave it to the quitter governor Sarah Palin"

That's one mean bitch...

Thank god Levi got out in time.

Palin is an idiot, but that whole article reads like it was written by an angry junior high girl.

Palin and Trump have a lot in common... I suspect Trump will have the same kind of polarizing impact and fizzle that SP did.

Palin and Trump have a lot in common... I suspect Trump will have the same kind of polarizing impact and fizzle that SP did.

What do they have in common? Like him or not Trump has more negotiating and financial expertise than the rest offe candidates combined. Palin was part of the establishmrnt from the beginning.

Sarah's appeal was strictly that she had a MILFy hot librarian Tina Fey's older sister kind of thing going on. Nobody ever thought she was really a political change for the better.

Trump has a completely different appeal. And the more people predict his irrelevance the more relevant he seems to become.

Complete lack of substance. Both were/are marginal political figures prior, enamored with being the center of attention, willing to say whatever gets the crowds going, no evidence of a consistent political philosophy, etc.

Palin played to a segment of the electorates sexual fantasies. Trump plays to a segment of the electorates wealth fantasies.

I have been saying that Trump is nothing more then a republican Obama. Both are all talk with no real plan for the solution.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT