CowboyUp

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Austin Tx
"I don't need a ride, I need more ammunition."--Volodymyr Zelenskyy

BREHBNH.jpg

Last edited:
The 13 Ukrainians on Snake Island were evacuated by Russian forces. The communications systems on the island were destroyed and no one was injured or killed. Ukraine confirmed this to be true.

Reactions: AC2020
The 13 Ukrainians on Snake Island were evacuated by Russian forces. The communications systems on the island were destroyed and no one was injured or killed. Ukraine confirmed this to be true.
Thank God you are here. Since you are the Russian know it all how about pulling that big dick out and killing Putin? Oh, you're not that connected, are you?

Thank God you are here. Since you are the Russian know it all how about pulling that big dick out and killing Putin? Oh, you're not that connected, are you?
FVCK off Alice. I see you have not tired of being embarrassed by your ignorance. Putin is dying a slow natural death by his own hand. Is that good enough for you, limp dick?

Last edited:
Reactions: N. Pappagiorgio
I like the one picturing citizens taking up arms and the rifles are wooden models lmao. (Aired on Fox) ...or the one where the citizens supposedly have machine guns and the clip falls out On camera and it's all they can do to not laugh! But people fall for whatever is put in front of them

You talk in circles and you have little comprehension. You asked if it worked in Russia and I said "no". Does this diminish my knowledge of Russia? No it does not. Give it a rest stupid.
I asked if my stupidity was the same in the US of A and Russia but carry on with what I asked Mr know it all. There is a guy around here with a test you should take it. He will beat the smarty pants drum for you after you pass. Also this will end once you stop reply to me. Just a little advice champ.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT