ADVERTISEMENT

Rand Paul Tax Plan

Thanks for posting. I thought he wanted to eliminate capital gains tax all together and I feel like that would be a huge mistake. After reading the article I'm encouraged by his plan and that he still wants to keep some of the tax breaks. I think combining this with spending cuts and Carly Fiorina's zero based budgeting is what is best for the Country. I'm anxious to here what Fiorina's tax plan will be.

I had an interesting conversation with a young guy I work with yesterday. He is a millennial, a self described liberal, a registered democrat, and is supporting Rand Paul over Hillary Clinton due to his stance on social issues, the Patriot Act, and our foreign interventions. Please, please, Republican Party understand that this is a guy that can attract voters in a general election that no other Republican candidate can.

I had an interesting conversation with a young guy I work with yesterday. He is a millennial, a self described liberal, a registered democrat, and is supporting Rand Paul over Hillary Clinton due to his stance on social issues, the Patriot Act, and our foreign interventions. Please, please, Republican Party understand that this is a guy that can attract voters in a general election that no other Republican candidate can.

You are right but the republican establishment isn't about winning. It's about providing an embodiment of its funding interests.

Reactions: shortbus and ctdub

If it was between Rand Paul and Hillary Clinton, I would vote for Rand Paul without a moment of hesitation.

Reactions: shortbus
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT