Zogaj the Albanian Uber Driver in Zurich: "Putin and Tump are dick cutters."
Me: "What?"
Zogaj: "Yes? Dick cutters?"
Me: "Are they circumcised? I have no idea."
Zogaj: "Like Khadaffi - they are dick cutters."
Me: "You mean dictators?"
Zogaj: "Yes, as I say dick cutters. Bill Clinton very good. Likes cigars no?"
Me: "Yes, he liked cigars very much..."

Now the conservatives favor Putin and Khadaffi, and despise Trudeau and Merkel.

To add balance, when has any conservative (or anybody in the US for that matter) given one single shit about who is the leader of Canada?

I hope for David and sys and chuck todd's sake this Russia thing pans out. They have a lot on the line. Anything short of impeachment will be a huge embarrassment.

Now the conservatives favor Putin and Khadaffi

Huh?

Putin murders political opponents and journalists and invades his neighbors. The jury is still out on the election meddling. I think you'd be hard pressed to find many people who favors him nowadays.

Zogaj the Albanian Uber Driver in Zurich: "Putin and Tump are dick cutters."
Me: "What?"
Zogaj: "Yes? Dick cutters?"
Me: "Are they circumcised? I have no idea."
Zogaj: "Like Khadaffi - they are dick cutters."
Me: "You mean dictators?"
Zogaj: "Yes, as I say dick cutters. Bill Clinton very good. Likes cigars no?"
Me: "Yes, he liked cigars very much..."
Pot pancakes for breakfast?

Now the conservatives favor Putin and Khadaffi, and despise Trudeau and Merkel.
Hillary Clinton had Gaddafi killed in the name of "genocide" or some other war mongering bullshit while you were screaming to stay out of the middle east (still got your vote though). Memory problems?

Regarding Russia/Putin, didn't the 80's call and ask for their foreign policy back? Some mouth breather made a statement like that back in 2012 but I'm having a difficult time recalling who that was.

I hope for David and sys and chuck todd's sake this Russia thing pans out. They have a lot on the line. Anything short of impeachment will be a huge embarrassment.

Oh, it could all be about nothing. I hope it is.

So why the obstruction? Why would Nunes go to the WH, gets secret phone records, go to his office, claim he's been given papers that show Trump was tapped, and race BACK to the WH to show them what they just gave him? Is that about right? Doesn't that make you wonder? Nunes was early Trump guy, in the transition team, Manaforte was the campaign manager and now they try to spin him as a bit player? Why? Why not turn hus tax returns to a panel or fbi or some obective 3rd party, disclose ALL, and its all done? @OSUGD since you're now the board Walter Kronkite, is this an extremist position?

Emasculated Trump is good enough for me. The infighting within the GOP has me satisfied. Appreciate your concern though.

Reactions: CowboyJD
Tell the queen "Cherrio" for me....and that she may want to expand the perimeter since attack car killings seem to be on the rise.
Closest thing to a Royal I will meet with this week is a biz exec whose father was knighted back in the day. Will pass along your note. I am sure Brits are anxious for advice from Trump loving Americans.

Closest thing to a Royal I will meet with this week is a biz exec whose father was knighted back in the day. Will pass along your note. I am sure Brits are anxious for advice from Trump loving Americans.

That's neat.

If your characterization is leveled at me, don't conflate "loving" with believing that he has the potential to implement positive change. Anybody that "loves" a politician is deluded.

Reactions: davidallen
Oh, it could all be about nothing. I hope it is.

So why the obstruction? Why would Nunes go to the WH, gets secret phone records, go to his office, claim he's been given papers that show Trump was tapped, and race BACK to the WH to show them what they just gave him? Is that about right? Doesn't that make you wonder? Nunes was early Trump guy, in the transition team, Manaforte was the campaign manager and now they try to spin him as a bit player? Why? Why not turn hus tax returns to a panel or fbi or some obective 3rd party, disclose ALL, and its all done? @OSUGD since you're now the board Walter Kronkite, is this an extremist position?

WTF are you talking about?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT