ADVERTISEMENT

"Progressive" thought process

Originally posted by Marshal Jim Duncan:
Originally posted by 07Pilt.
A human being doesn't live inside another human being and live off of that human being's cord. A human being is an independent life. As long as you require my body to live you aren't a human being.
So, right up until the baby comes out of the birth canal you're OK with killing it since it isn't yet a human being?
Careful, he may come up with a third answer to this question.

Here are some pics of s miscarried 12-week old human. Has ten fingers, ten toes, rib cage intact, distinct eyes, nose and mouth. And sucking its own thumb.....but not a human being according to the "progressives."
This post was edited on 4/2 12:38 PM by BIGOSUFAN

12-week old "fetus"

Originally posted by shortbus:
Yes it does pilt. Are you saying until the cord is cut it is not a human being? Surely you are trolling.

Bottom line, it should never, EVER be legal to terminate the live of an unborn child after which time it has a CHANCE to survive outside the womb. For now, I'd put that at 22 weeks.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/853389

Anything after that is not debatable. Anything before, for now, is...
Posted from Rivals Mobile
I am with you 100 percent on this. If you can cut the cord and the baby can survive then it would be murder.

Originally posted by 07pilt:

Originally posted by BIGOSUFAN:
A fetus is a human being who hasn't been born. The fact that it hasn't been born doesn't change the nature of it. It is a human being in every way, shape and form.
A human being doesn't live inside another human being and live off of that human being's cord. A human being is an independent life. As long as you require my body to live you aren't a human being.
So, right up until the baby comes out of the birth canal you're OK with killing it since it isn't yet a human being?
No right up to the point of viability.

Originally posted by TPOKE:

Originally posted by racernhra:
You sick F*(@# libs need to take part in a pregnancy sometime. Start to finish. All ultasounds and maybe even a 3D for your viewing pleasure. Report back.

Do you all support Kermit Gosnell?
You need to have an unwanted pregnancy and be forced to give birth against your will.
Yeaaaaaah, and we are all still trying to figure out how women get pregnant. Geez.

This post was edited on 4/1 6:21 PM by TPOKE
And there you have it. This is why abortion is an issue, not because people think it is murder, but because they think sex should have consequences.
The more you post, the more I'm convinced you're 15 yrs old.
Says the the person ostensibly so concerned about the systematic murder of millions of babies that he or she can muster up the courage to discuss it on an OSU sports website. Typically, that's what people do about the murder of millions of babies, post about it.

It's the sex.

Here are some pics of s miscarried 12-week old human. Has ten fingers, ten toes, rib cage intact, distinct eyes, nose and mouth. And sucking its own thumb.....but not a human being according to the "progressives."
This post was edited on 4/2 12:38 PM by BIGOSUFAN
I forgot that week in ethics class when we discussed how the sanctity of life is based on fingers toes and thumb sucking.

A fetus is a human being who hasn't been born. The fact that it hasn't been born doesn't change the nature of it. It is a human being in every way, shape and form.
No right up to the point of viability.
Plenty of them are killed after. Roe v Wade didn't establish any limit.

Originally posted by NZ Poke:

You sick F*(@# libs need to take part in a pregnancy sometime. Start to finish. All ultasounds and maybe even a 3D for your viewing pleasure. Report back.

You need to have an unwanted pregnancy and be forced to give birth against your will.
Yeaaaaaah, and we are all still trying to figure out how women get pregnant. Geez.

And there you have it. This is why abortion is an issue, not because people think it is murder, but because they think sex should have consequences.
Yep. This doesn't get revealed often (or openly), but it's ultimately rooted in sex and religion.

Go into the comments section of any abortion-related article on Breitbart, Daily Caller etc and check them out (overwhelmingly anti-abortion - not unexpected).

Take most of the people writing comments about 'loving babies' (while ignoring all their angry rants about other demographics), and place them in the Texas mall food court on a weekend.

Can you honestly imagine them (comment writers) looking around the food court with ear-to-ear grins saying 'wow, babies and kids everywhere. This is absolutely fantastic.'

Especially as the main demographic having said babies are about as alien as you can get (no pun intended) from the Ayn Radian proponents who are the foundation of the many modern GOP intellectuals.

The irony is rich.

This post was edited on 4/2 1:06 PM by NZ Poke
Proof, in writing, between you and pilt that accountability and being responsible for one's actions aren't in the liberal handbook.

Says the the person ostensibly so concerned about the systematic murder of millions of babies that he or she can muster up the courage to discuss it on an OSU sports website. Typically, that's what people do about the murder of millions of babies, post about it.

It's the sex.
If you have walked in my shoes, and been through what I've been through, you would have NEVER posted that.

Yep. This doesn't get revealed often (or openly), but it's ultimately rooted in sex and religion.

Go into the comments section of any abortion-related article on Breitbart, Daily Caller etc and check them out (overwhelmingly anti-abortion - not unexpected).

Take most of the people writing comments about 'loving babies' (while ignoring all their angry rants about other demographics), and place them in the Texas mall food court on a weekend.

Can you honestly imagine them (comment writers) looking around the food court with ear-to-ear grins saying 'wow, babies and kids everywhere. This is absolutely fantastic.'

Especially as the main demographic having said babies are about as alien as you can get (no pun intended) from the Ayn Radian proponents who are the foundation of the many modern GOP intellectuals.

The irony is rich.

This post was edited on 4/2 1:06 PM by NZ Poke
Proof, in writing, between you and pilt that accountability and being responsible for one's actions aren't in the liberal handbook.
Throwing the 'you're a liberal' label just doesn't work on this issue.

The self-described most conservative candidate running for president for years is a HUGE fan of Ayn Rand. He recommends everyone buy her works.

The question is, how could someone as brilliant as him leave out her very clear and specific views on abortion?

It's the sex.
If you have walked in my shoes, and been through what I've been through, you would have NEVER posted that.
Well, if you are in jail for doing whatever it took to stop this holocaust of the innocent then I apologize.

It's the sex.
Well, if you are in jail for doing whatever it took to stop this holocaust of the innocent then I apologize.
No, Sys, Pilt deflected, dropping in a new "frame" hoping people would swallow it.. It's not about "sex should have consequences" at all. What an absurd and empty statement. Even more absurd that someone like Pilt said it thinking it was grounded, but not so absurd that a mouthbreather like you buys it.

From the intellectual leader of the modern GOP:

"The reason I got involved in public service, by and large, if I had to credit one thinker, one person, it would be Ayn Rand," Paul Ryan said in a 2005 speech. "I grew up reading Ayn Rand and it taught me quite a bit about who I am and what my value systems are… It's inspired me so much that it's required reading in my office for all my interns and my staff."

"The reason I got involved in public service, by and large, if I had to credit one thinker, one person, it would be Ayn Rand," Paul Ryan said in a 2005 speech. "I grew up reading Ayn Rand and it taught me quite a bit about who I am and what my value systems are… It's inspired me so much that it's required reading in my office for all my interns and my staff."
"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
Ronald Reagan

A. Paul Ryan isn't "the intellectual leader of the modern GOP"
B. One can admire someone else's philopsophies or thinking, and even be inspired by them, without swallowing or adhering to every single tenet they espouse. That's the difference between admiration and cult worship.

I'm surprised te left is pro abortion, considering the womb is more dangerous than the street for black people.

B. One can admire someone else's philopsophies or thinking, and even be inspired by them, without swallowing or adhering to every single tenet they espouse. That's the difference between admiration and cult worship.
While both parties have their sun worshippers, the left, in general, seems particularly bad at what you've mentioned due to much of their need to be guided by how something feels. Challenging their worldviews is cumbersome and scary. For all but a few their avoidance of a self-check system hollows out their intellectual credibility.

Originally posted by CBradSmith:

While both parties have their sun worshippers, the left, in general, seems particularly bad at what you've mentioned due to much of their need to be guided by how something feels. Challenging their worldviews is cumbersome and scary. For all but a few their avoidance of a self-check system hollows out their intellectual credibility.
Yeah, I agree with this. Especially when it comes to the modern 2010s left and Islam, mass immigration and political correctness / freedom of speech. Modern left wing progressives are pretty f*cking off the rails on a lot of issues......and you are right, a lot of it is driven by feelings.

I highly suggest taking 10 minutes and reading this article on social justice warriors. There are a lot of forces working against modern men, and this really sums it up with specific examples.

I'm honestly with the Libertarian right on 80%+ issues. Abortion and social issues is where the American right loses me, as they made a disastrous decision to link themselves to a religion......which of course is hurting it now and only going get worse.

This post was edited on 4/2 4:08 PM by NZ Poke

Would you allow for the termination of those that have to be connected to machines?

NZ I like the part titled "SJW’s are sexually confused and admittedly mentally ill" the best.

Thank you for posting that link.

Originally posted by aix_xpert:

Lol.

On this real topic, I don't understand the mentallity of wanting to provide business to someone who DOESN'T want my business.

Justin
Nothing funny about segregation, miscegenation, antisemitism, sexism, etc... all of which have been defended at one time or another with an appeal to religious freedom.

You prove the fallacy of religious objective morality with these types of arguments. Just how many things that we recognize as immoral were conceived by, defended or promulgated by the church?

Originally posted by davidallen:
Nothing funny about segregation, miscegenation, antisemitism, sexism, etc... all of which have been defended at one time or another with an appeal to religious freedom.

You prove the fallacy of religious objective morality with these types of arguments. Just how many things that we recognize as immoral were conceived by, defended or promulgated by the church?
Please provide examples of "things that we recognize as immoral" that were conceived by the Church.

Originally posted by syskatine:
Discouraging using condoms in aids-riddled Africa.
Ironic you mention that, given that "progressives" encourage behavior which is the best known vector for HIV transmission (the act of sodomy).

Ironic you mention that, given that "progressives" encourage behavior which is the best known vector for HIV transmission (the act of sodomy).
1. Actually, it's not at all ironic. Several african countries' stone-age/biblical-type laws about homosexuality has been pretty well publicized, but Aids is still a big problem, apparently. Public health organizations (Which "Progressives?" More conservatives creating enemies to yell at?) have advocated condoms in africa for quite a while and I've never read that they were limited to "sodomy."

2. Do you have a source for sodomy being the best known vector for HIV transmission in africa? Or was it just a gratuitous reference to sodomy in a different place?

3. Who knew?? Another conservative that just loves to bring up sodomy!

Originally posted by davidallen:

Please provide examples of "things that we recognize as immoral" that were conceived by the Church.
Is this a serious question? If so I could waste some time digging out sermons on the evil of miscegenation and the virtue of segregation (willing to bet our old friend Bob Jones comes up in the top 3 on that google search). Maybe even go find some of St. Ambrose's writings to share... If you need me to do that to prove the point I can, but really do you need someone to do that for you?

2. Do you have a source for sodomy being the best known vector for HIV transmission in africa? Or was it just a gratuitous reference to sodomy in a different place?
I was not specifically talking about Africa. The act of sodomy is the best vector for HIV transmission. It's the reason why there is a HIV epidemic among young gay males (syphilis too).

Originally posted by davidallen Nothing funny about segregation, miscegenation, antisemitism, sexism, etc... all of which have been defended at one time or another with an appeal to religious freedom.

You prove the fallacy of religious objective morality with these types of arguments. Just how many things that we recognize as immoral were conceived by, defended or promulgated by the church
Is this a serious question? If so I could waste some time digging out sermons on the evil of miscegenation and the virtue of segregation (willing to bet our old friend Bob Jones comes up in the top 3 on that google search). Maybe even go find some of St. Ambrose's writings to share... If you need me to do that to prove the point I can, but really do you need someone to do that for you?
I was talking about the Catholic Church, not some nutty pastor. The central mission of the Churcg is to provide for the sick and needy. The central mission of the "progressives" is to kill babies and encourage unhealthy lifestyles/behaviors.

Originally posted by davidallen Nothing funny about segregation, miscegenation, antisemitism, sexism, etc... all of which have been defended at one time or another with an appeal to religious freedom.

You prove the fallacy of religious objective morality with these types of arguments. Just how many things that we recognize as immoral were conceived by, defended or promulgated by the church
I was talking about the Catholic Church, not some nutty pastor. The central mission of the Churcg is to provide for the sick and needy. The central mission of the "progressives" is to kill babies and encourage unhealthy lifestyles/behaviors.
I'm adopting your dumbass, right wing radio approach to logic.

The central mission of the Catholic Church in Africa has been to kill babies and encourage unhealthy lifestyles/behaviors.

Catholics are intentionally making sure african babies get aids, because it gets rid of financial liabilities because they die sooner. In America, Catholics are mainly interested in molesting little boys, though. I guess the central catholic mission depends on which continent you're on. Molested any altar boys lately?

See? It's easy. Now tell me more about progressive's central mission, we can both play that game.

I guess because Libs don't think for themselves and can only follow lock-step with what their idols/leaders say, they assume that Repubs can only do the same thing and don't seem to understand that we can support a person or even idolize them while not agreeing with every thought, message or even principle of the individual.

Justin

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT