ADVERTISEMENT

"Progressive" thought process

Originally posted by BIGOSUFAN:
Having a cake baked for you is a civil right, but a baby does not have the right to live.
Lol.

On this real topic, I don't understand the mentallity of wanting to provide business to someone who DOESN'T want my business.

Justin

Having a cake baked for you is a civil right, but a baby does not have the right to live.
I hope you're not lying awake at night worrying about the world running out of babies, considering 350,000+ new babies are born every single day!! =)

If you're really worried about this, I suggest clicking this link, watching the global population counter on the right side, and taking some deeeep breaths. And then going outside for a walk.

The world is going to be just fine if you want more babies!! haha

PS - it's better to avoid sugar, that stuff wrecks our health.

At NYC's population density the entire world's population could live in Texas.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by NZ Poke:

I hope you're not lying awake at night worrying about the world running out of babies, considering 350,000+ new babies are born every single day!! =)

If you're really worried about this, I suggest clicking this link, watching the global population counter on the right side, and taking some deeeep breaths. And then going outside for a walk.

Good rationale for allowing the slaughter of the unborn.

A baby has been born and is fully individuated from another person.

Could you put a fetus up for adoption? If so I am against killing it.

Wow! Killing BABIES?!?!? If you really believe that, why aren't you stopping the murder of children instead of anonymously typing about it?

A: Because you don't really believe it, or you'd do something besides just bitch about it.

You sick F*(@# libs need to take part in a pregnancy sometime. Start to finish. All ultasounds and maybe even a 3D for your viewing pleasure. Report back.

Do you all support Kermit Gosnell?

Originally posted by racernhra:
You sick F*(@# libs need to take part in a pregnancy sometime. Start to finish. All ultasounds and maybe even a 3D for your viewing pleasure. Report back.

You should check out a mall food court in a large Texas city (especially Houston or San Antonio) on a weekend.

I promise you'll see (and hear) more babies than you've ever dreamed possible. Just prepare yourself is all I can say, your eyes are going to be opened wide. LOL

After your mall experience, I promise you'll say 'jeeez, NZ Poke was right - we're not going to run out of babies'.

You need to have an unwanted pregnancy and be forced to give birth against your will.

Originally posted by squeak:
At NYC's population density the entire world's population could live in Texas.
Trust me, you don't want that. You get some jerk in the apt next to you on a Sunday morning playing his saxophone while you're trying to nurse a hangover.

Exactly my thinking

You should check out a mall food court in a large Texas city (especially Houston or San Antonio) on a weekend.

I promise you'll see (and hear) more babies than you've ever dreamed possible. Just prepare yourself is all I can say, your eyes are going to be opened wide. LOL

After your mall experience, I promise you'll say 'jeeez, NZ Poke was right - we're not going to run out of babies'.
So your argument is there is a living human being growing and developing in a womb but it's okay to terminate their life because it's good for population control?

A baby is no less dependent on a mother or another human care giver than a fetus so I don't get the independent living being argument, it's stupid. A baby is a totally dependent being.

Originally posted by Headhunter:

So your argument is there is a living human being growing and developing in a womb but it's okay to terminate their life because it's good for population control?
Yes, so we don't turn third-world even quicker than is happening.

The percentage of children raised by single mothers in the US has TRIPLED since the 1960s.

This is catastrophic for society, as 50% of children raised by single mothers live in poverty (a far higher percentage than families with both parents present).

Children raised by single mothers also have much lower educational achievement.

No offense to any single mothers present, but another massive spike in single mothers would not be a good thing (we're already close to bankrupt with our existing entitlements). And we know people are going to make sexual mistakes. There's no getting around either of those.

Thus, banning abortion would drastically increase the amount of feral children like these.

It's all math and demographics, basically.

This post was edited on 4/1 5:24 PM by NZ Poke

Originally posted by 07pilt:

You need to have an unwanted pregnancy and be forced to give birth against your will.
Yeaaaaaah, and we are all still trying to figure out how women get pregnant. Geez.

This post was edited on 4/1 6:21 PM by TPOKE

Originally posted by TPOKE:

Yeaaaaaah, and we are all still trying to figure out how women get pregnant. Geez.

Might it have something to do with women enticing men with their honky tonk badonkadonks?! (as Trace Adkins put it)

evilgrin0027.r191677.gif

Wow!

What if the government offered child-bearing women in poverty $2000 to have a maraina?

Originally posted by squeak:
What if the government offered child-bearing women in poverty $2000 to have a maraina?
If Colorado's experience translates to the whole country, a 40% drop in teen pregnancy and a 34% drop in abortions, plus fewer WIC costs. Of course, since some conservatives believe that Mirena causes abortion it will never happen.

WaPo

Actions have consequences. Having an "unwanted pregnancy" does not give one the right to kill an innocent child.

The fact that many are ok with this is just more proof of what a sick society we will in.

Originally posted by N. Pappagiorgio:
Pilt and NZ, are you okay with a 39 week abortion?
If the fetus is viable, have it and give it up for adoption.

Actions have consequences. Having an "unwanted pregnancy" does not give one the right to kill an innocent child.

The fact that many are ok with this is just more proof of what a sick society we will in.
You are doing it again. It isn't a child it is a fetus. It hasn't been born. It can't live on its own.

And there you have it. This is why abortion is an issue, not because people think it is murder, but because they think sex should have consequences.

You are doing it again. It isn't a child it is a fetus. It hasn't been born. It can't live on its own.
Neither can a newborn.

Neither can a new born baby. Why not kill them too?

A fetus is a human being who hasn't been born. The fact that it hasn't been born doesn't change the nature of it. It is a human being in every way, shape and form.

Originally posted by imprimis:

Neither can a new born baby. Why not kill them too?
If a mother abandons a new born at a hospital it will continue living. It does live on its own via its cute baby moxie.

A fetus is a human being who hasn't been born. The fact that it hasn't been born doesn't change the nature of it. It is a human being in every way, shape and form.
A human being doesn't live inside another human being and live off of that human being's cord. A human being is an independent life. As long as you require my body to live you aren't a human being.

Yes it does pilt. Are you saying until the cord is cut it is not a human being? Surely you are trolling.

Bottom line, it should never, EVER be legal to terminate the live of an unborn child after which time it has a CHANCE to survive outside the womb. For now, I'd put that at 22 weeks.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/853389

Anything after that is not debatable. Anything before, for now, is...

Blonde, the arguments in that article are ridiculous. Using a Marena, however it is spelled, is not like the pill where user error is a variable.

The left and right are just dumb as shit on this issue.

A human being doesn't live inside another human being and live off of that human being's cord. A human being is an independent life. As long as you require my body to live you aren't a human being.
So, right up until the baby comes out of the birth canal you're OK with killing it since it isn't yet a human being?

And there you have it. This is why abortion is an issue, not because people think it is murder, but because they think sex should have consequences.
The more you post, the more I'm convinced you're 15 yrs old.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT