ADVERTISEMENT

Proceeding as forecast

I've said before and still believe polygamy should be legal. I really don't see how the government gets away with making it illegal considering it violates the religious freedom of those that believe in its practice.

Let it go through.

Questions: Will the Libs support them? Will the White House have a light show? What kind of flags should be used on Facebook to show support?

I'm pleased to announce that you may all stand down, put up your machine guns and get some sleep: No, the liberals will not support it. I checked. It smacks of Old Testament marriage values. The liberal intelligentsia (I almost misspelled that) has decreed that polygamy is a slippery slope to sharia divorce (i.e. by throwing a rock at the wife.) It also cultivates the wearing of unitards/magic underwear, which is offensive to gays. There has not been one animal print unitard, and until that's remedied the polygamists can just go to hell.

We are however, contemplating mandatory abortions -- it streamlines nicely with the old death panels the republicans used to worry about. I'll keep you posted.

I'm pleased to announce that you may all stand down, put up your machine guns and get some sleep: No, the liberals will not support it. I checked. It smacks of Old Testament marriage values. The liberal intelligentsia (I almost misspelled that) has decreed that polygamy is a slippery slope to sharia divorce (i.e. by throwing a rock at the wife.) It also cultivates the wearing of unitards/magic underwear, which is offensive to gays. There has not been one animal print unitard, and until that's remedied the polygamists can just go to hell.

We are however, contemplating mandatory abortions -- it streamlines nicely with the old death panels the republicans used to worry about. I'll keep you posted.
Toluene is bad for the brain, even for liberals that have one they don't use.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT