ADVERTISEMENT

Potential Political Prisoner????

Jan 6 protestors would like to say hello. That being said the Japanese during WWII, I would bet if I researched it though I might be able to go further.

What is truly scary is half the country fully supports what Democrats are doing to Trump

What is truly scary is half the country fully supports what Democrats are doing to Trump
I think many independents see this for what it is. Kathy Hochul the Gov. of NY just last week said about the Trump case that it's Trump it "is different." Admitting that the case against Trump is political. The question is how many people are paying attention.

I think many independents see this for what it is. Kathy Hochul the Gov. of NY just last week said about the Trump case that it's Trump it "is different." Admitting that the case against Trump is political. The question is how many people are paying attention.
Democrat voters are paying attention and fully support it. I know they do not like the Constitution unless they can pervert it into supporting their cause but even they should be able to see how a damn near 400 million dollar judgement, taking his business for three years and forbid him from obtaining loans in the financial capital of the world is beyond ridiculous and highly unconstitutional.

Thats because if you are a true lefty you love authoritarianism. In fact you need it. You can't force an entire population to do something without authoritarianism. Its thier natural state. If you are a Tyrant you have to show people that there are rules for thee and not for me. It is how you maintain power. Fear will keep everyone in line when people don't want to upset thier comfort. That's why dems show you what they are doing and are proud if it. Then try to censure you when you try to point out thier hypocrisy. This is were many Republicans get thier crap in trouble. They think playing nice will change the way tyranny works because it sets an example for others to follow. The problem with that idea is democrats want rules for thee and not for me and don't care about you being a nice guy. They just want the power, its what they need to achieve to get to what they want which is I know better than you shut up and color.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT