ADVERTISEMENT

Please explain to me why Chris Rock get a pass but the media slams Trump?

JonnyVito

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2008
Why is it ok for a democrat supporter (this was when McCain ran against Obama) to trash a Vets record and the media remain silent but when a republican does it then they get all up in arms about it?

NSFW link to Chris Rock even worst bashing of McCain. *****NSFW because of language.

Go to the 3 minute mark to hear his remarks on McCain's Hero status.

I am so surprised that it took Fox News to bring this to my attention........ NOT

For the record I am still on the fence about Trump. I just find the double standard very alarming.

I bet people would be cool with Trump's comments if he made them as a comedian and not as a candidate for POTUS. I doubt Obama or Clinton would have gotten away with comments like Rock's.

Rock says these things for pure entertainment. It is still up for debate whether Trump is doing this for entertainment or a serious run for POTUS.

Is Chris Rock declaring himself a candidate for President or is he still a stand-up comedian?

Does it matter? Why was everyone laughing in audience about a POW?

We should list all the things Chris Rock has said that would be inappropriate to say as a presidential candidate. I'll start:

“You cannot win in a fight against women, cause men have a need to make sense”

After watching that video I don't think Trumps number will fall but might rise seems like it is just funny humor so maybe Trump picked up a bunch of Chris Rock fans to add to his poll numbers. Also IMO Trump is no less of an entertainer then Rock. I think almost everything he does in the public light is for attention.

After watching that video I don't think Trumps number will fall but might rise seems like it is just funny humor so maybe Trump picked up a bunch of Chris Rock fans to add to his poll numbers. Also IMO Trump is no less of an entertainer then Rock. I think almost everything he does in the public light is for attention.

I think you're on to something.

Everything any politician does is for attention. The last true Statesman in politics died decades ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT