ADVERTISEMENT

Peyton Robb

That’s a crazy story about Robb. I’ve never heard of anything like that. Sounds like one of most miserable things to go through and the fact that he wrestled with the pain. Leave it to a wrestler I guess. Glad he’s doing better and recovering!

Reactions: TheJimReaper
Hold up, Mat Scours twitted out that Dustin Plott along with Robb had a skin infection as well that required some sort of surgery?! Anyone know anything about this?

Hold up, Mat Scours twitted out that Dustin Plott along with Robb had a skin infection as well that required some sort of surgery?! Anyone know anything about this?
Don’t know about Plott, but wasn’t Wittlake hospitalized with infection in his arm?

I knew about Wittlake. I’m wondering if Willie got confused or something. Very surprising if true. He would be like the 4th wrestler to come down with that.

Last edited:
I knew about Wittlake. I’m wondering if Willie got confused or something. Very surprising if true. He would be like the 4th wrestler to come down with that.

If Plott got an infection he must've went to the hospital after Tulsa because I saw him downtown Saturday night after the finals and he seemed fine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT