ADVERTISEMENT

OU changes

Buchanan is definitely at that level, but I don't know if he can transfer again. Aren't you only allowed to transfer once unless you're a grad transfer?
Well sure but what we need are NC caliber guys at 125, 157 & 165. Get those guys first then worry about upgrading a simply AA caliber.

Reactions: DPJ
The guys I would be interest in are Mosha Schwartz, but we have Alvarez and both will be in there last year. Gerrit Nijenhuis, who we could use at 165. Picklo, but there is a log jam at 174 and Buchanan at 197 who we could use and RS Surber and Plott and plug the later two in. Just all hypothetical though.
Do everyone understand if they have already transferred, I can’t transfer again unless there graduates just a little insight

125 isn’t a need Spratley and Jordan, 157 depends on Williams growing enough, 165 big hole… we will see this weekend on Williams development on the mat

Seth Duckworth
@Seth_Duckworth
·
19m
Hearing OU has hired a coach. I don't know who it is. All I was told was it is someone you really wouldn't expect. 🤷‍♂️

Seth Duckworth
@Seth_Duckworth
·
19m
Hearing OU has hired a coach. I don't know who it is. All I was told was it is someone you really wouldn't expect. 🤷‍♂️
Ou board says Coleman Scott, his wife’s family is in OKC…we shall see

Good hire. Definitely not their first choice though! You’d have to think Scott is waiting on the OSU job to open lol.

Both of their Dylan’s from Columbus have asked to be let out of their NLI. I wonder how much of the staff he retains or if they feel slighted/overlooked. Could OSU bring on Teyon and Buchanan?

Still a OSU connection to this hire. His 2 assistants were Obe Blanc and Austin Marsden. Does he get to bring them or are ou and Spates forcing him to stick with ou’s current assistants?

All I know is someone better be creeping on Jared Franek for if he decides to finish somewhere else now. That would be about as good a 157 as we could find anywhere.

Reactions: JAY45
Both of their Dylan’s from Columbus have asked to be let out of their NLI. I wonder how much of the staff he retains or if they feel slighted/overlooked. Could OSU bring on Teyon and Buchanan?
No

Still a OSU connection to this hire. His 2 assistants were Obe Blanc and Austin Marsden. Does he get to bring them or are ou and Spates forcing him to stick with ou’s current assistants?
Is there ever a case where an incoming coach is forced to keep the current staff's assistants? I don't know admittedly, but that seems like something a coach looking to run the program the way they want wouldn't agree to before signing up.

Reactions: bwel9339
Is there ever a case where an incoming coach is forced to keep the current staff's assistants? I don't know admittedly, but that seems like something a coach looking to run the program the way they want wouldn't agree to before signing up.
Not that I can recall. Probably one of those untrue internet rumors. I could see pressure to keep one or more of the ou alums on staff though.

I think the OSU fans are going to grow to despise Kish. Wasn't he the coach that threw the foam brick directly at the ref in a match? I do not think he cares what people think of him while he is in the corner.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT