ADVERTISEMENT

OSU Wrestling Reunion (Sept. 19-20)

Go Pokes

All-American
May 29, 2001
Please share this with any former wrestlers, coaches, managers, trainers you may know ... this is for ALL ERAS of Cowboy Wrestling.

Oklahoma State wrestling will host an alumni reunion for former Cowboy wrestlers, trainers and managers on Sept. 19-20 in Stillwater, Okla.
The weekend includes a Friday night social at Eskimo Joe's, a tour of the athletics facilities and dinner at Gallagher-Iba on Saturday. Attendees will also recieve a t-shirt to commemorate the event.
"This year's wrestling reunion in September is something we've never done isolated from other events," coach John Smith said. "It's a great opportunity to spend a weekend in Stillwater, see how we run our program and meet our student-athletes. I hope a lot of our former athletes will join us because I think our current athletes could benefit from that connection, and I'm really looking forward to the weekend."
To register, please download the form provided in the link at the top of the page and return it by email or mail to the address provided. For more information, please contact Mary Lewis at 405-744-4201 ormary.lewis@okstate.edu.
Invitation & Registration Form

10192443.jpeg

All Era Wrestling Reunion

I don't guess fans and/or CWC members are invited?? I never could get an answer on that. I would love to order the shirt for my hubby though.

That's a great looking shirt! The banquet is advertised for wrestling alumni,coaches, trainers. I feel certain it is not for fans and that is fine as they ought to have these reunions.

That shirt is nice. Oberebo when I see you next I will be wearing one, so don't put you grubby hands on it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT