ADVERTISEMENT

OSU student Cory Kent White from Bixby is a top 10 finalist

I've been an irregular watcher. Didn't realize he was a Cowboy until last week. I like everything about him except he has no projection. His voice seems weak compared to his competitors. Maybe that's a reflection of his song choices.

That's my wife's and my amateur critique. Same with the folk guy who sang Paul Simon last week: we're glad but surprised when they advance.

I didn't see everyone last week. Did the OSU kid make it into the final 10?

I was really disappointed when the 53-year-old chef-turned-entertainer lost. I thought he was great.

The wife and I have been watching. He's pretty good but frankly I think he'll be of his league a little in the final 10. He's about the only country artist that is left so he'll have that going for him with the votes. I will say the talent has been pretty amazing this season. It makes me realize how hard it must be to make it as a singer as there are so many people that are very talented.

He's got a good pop country voice and he's got the look that will get the attention of young girls. He's no where near good enough to win.

The chick who sang House of the Rising Sun is my pick to win but there are some real solid female singers and the farm boy from NY has got a future.

The Oklahoma kid is good and if he get's the right material he's got a shot at a Nashville career but he's not at the level vocally of some of the others.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT