ADVERTISEMENT

O'Keefe Media Group Exposes .........

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Regardless of what you think about O'Keefe, his reporting, his tactics or anything else the one thing he exposes in all of his reports is the sheer stupidity and arrogance of those working in government. Bunch of damn horn dogs exposing government business in an effort to impress the journalist enough to get them in the sack.

ccp/dnc fixing to get douched

If I recall correctly Democrats told us not allowing testimony to Congress by White House staff was obstruction. Let me guess their position now.

giphy.gif

This is an ironic story headline because it has NOTHING to do with Trump or Truth Social, other than that Truth Social was one of over 500 publicly traded companies that were a victim of fraud by an auditing firm that lied regarding its credentialling. But hey, lets write a headline in such a manner that if simply skimmed over would read like Trump and Truth Social were committing fraud.

That is media bias in action.

Regardless of what you think about O'Keefe, his reporting, his tactics or anything else the one thing he exposes in all of his reports is the sheer stupidity and arrogance of those working in government. Bunch of damn horn dogs exposing government business in an effort to impress the journalist enough to get them in the sack.

I can’t imagine why the intelligence community would think Trump is an idiot who would leak stuff…

carry on

I can’t imagine why the intelligence community would think Trump is an idiot who would leak stuff…

carry on
Then there's you.

carry on
Other than the R vs D, I'd love for you to explain how this any different than giving classified info to your ghost writer biographer?

Other than the R vs D, I'd love for you to explain how this any different than giving classified info to your ghost writer biographer?

Read the Hur report. Robert Hur… Registered Republican, Harvard (Gasp!!) graduate, Trump US Attorney Maryland District appointee, Garland independent special counsel appointee.

He explained in detail the differences. I’m not your research assistant, yet you persist. Stop flirting…no means no…

cue in Captain Ahab Simple Jack with iVy LeaGuE…

carry on

Read the Hur report. Robert Hur… Registered Republican, Harvard (Gasp!!) graduate, Trump US Attorney Maryland District appointee, Garland independent special counsel appointee.

He explained in detail the differences. I’m not your research assistant, yet you persist. Stop flirting…no means no…

cue in Captain Ahab Simple Jack with iVy LeaGuE…

carry on
I did read the Hur report. The only difference is that one of the candidates was mentally capable of standing trial for the crime and the other wasn't.

And as for serving as my research assistant, you do such a great job, I'll be sorry to see you quit.

Carry on.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
O'Keefe shows just how "confident" the Neo Marxists are at having taken over our institutions.

Saw the same thing at the global MNC. Once the Neo Marxist DEI thugs became entrenched, they literally have nothing else to do than to destroy the company, institution, business, government.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT