ADVERTISEMENT

"Officially time for GOP to dump Trump"

Jay Cost is calling for it too. I was pretty surprised by that.

Last edited:
"Take a look at this notation from yesterday that flies under the radar of all eyes except those who are on the front line in the battle to save America:

us-coc-mexico.jpg

(link) Readers who have followed the presidential race will note how Donohue and the U.S. CoC is absolutely aligned against Donald Trump because of Trump’s America-First economic principles. Donohue is the leading edge of the globalist usurpation within the United States and within the elite financial class of Wall Street.

Wall Street has written the legislative agenda for Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell; so long as that legislative agenda is maintained both Ryan and McConnell are willing to give the other side of the UniParty (Pelosi/Reid) anything they desire. It’s a trade-off (no pun intended).

The #NeverTrump forces within the professional political machine are going to fight to retain the globalist perspectives of the CoC and Wall Street. Notice Steve Daines is also participating in this endeavor. <– Daines is a forceful anti-Tump voice.

Nationalism, or “America First” is a threat to the priorities of Wall Street. There are trillions of dollars at stake. Corporate media are directly tied into these endeavors. It is critical, C.R.I.T.I.C.A.L, that ordinary Americans understand who the enemy within is actually comprised of. Once you understand the enemy, you can understand the forces aligned against Donald Trump."

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-the-battle-to-put-america-first/#more-117587

Written by the former Obama speech writer; just wanted to share.

My only complaint with the ringer; need more balance on their political discussion.

I've enjoyed listening to their (Favreau and Dan Pfeiffer) podcast. It is interesting contrasting their view of Trump with some posters on here and other conservative sites. If Hillary has the same blindspots they do, and she probably does, Trump has a way better chance than anyone wants to give him.

I've enjoyed listening to their (Favreau and Dan Pfeiffer) podcast. It is interesting contrasting their view of Trump with some posters on here and other conservative sites. If Hillary has the same blindspots they do, and she probably does, Trump has a way better chance than anyone wants to give him.
Yes! I listen to it as well; every Thursday haha. I just wish they had at least an independent on there, too. Long way until November.

There would t be half this energy put into taking him down if he didn't represent an existential threat to the staid quo.

This article is pretty transparent. If it had included Lamentations about the instant politicization by the president, dem nominee and most dem congress people, I would give it more respect. It is astonishing that we can be attacked by a terrorist and their focus is on a gun that still is statistically irrelevant to gun crime.

politcians being politicians. I much prefer the loudmouth asshole to the ones looking you in the eye and telling you this is a gun problem.

The difference in language between Breitbart's article and the WaPo original is fascinating.

"Paul Ryan has championed proposals that would slash sentences for convicted felons and release them from prison early. The Post notes that the Ryan-championed House bill won praise from liberal activists."

"The document called for reductions in sentences for nonviolent offenders...a sentencing-reform bill in the House has won praise from conservative reformers as well as liberal activists."

And really, hopefully workable answers to poverty, criminal justice, trade, infrastructure and foreign policy are possible with the next president.

I've said it for years, they act like they don't like each other in public, but behind closed doors they're slapping each other on the back and laughing at the public while collecting hundreds of thousands of dollars from lobbyists.

This is why I think they are so against Trump. He could ruin their game.

Last edited:
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT