ADVERTISEMENT

Obama to reporters: that all you got??

CowboyUp

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Austin Tx
With a chopper waiting outside to take him to Oklahoma, when media run out of questions on the subject of Iran nuke deal--Obama pulls some more critiques out of his pocket!!!!! OMG

Classic Obama!!!

"I'm really enjoying this..." let's have some more questions about Iran...lol Ka-BOOM!!!

It's this deal or war... If you're not for this deal Congress you're for war--own it!! But they're not getting a bomb!!! (not his words but you get the idea)

I'd ask the same to posters on this board--you don't like this deal//??? What ya got better??? Please share!!!

Hail to the Chief!!!

Enjoy your visit to Oklahoma Mr. President!!!

Seriously you need to swing AF1 by Stillwater for some cheesy fries, Hideaway, Coney or 5-Guys burgers!!!

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/obama-plays-devils-advocate-himself

Last edited:
With a chopper waiting outside to take him to Oklahoma, when media run out of questions on the subject of Iran nuke deal--Obama pulls some more critiques out of his pocket!!!!! OMG

Classic Obama!!!

"I'm really enjoying this..." let's have some more questions about Iran...lol Ka-BOOM!!!

It's this deal or war... If you're not for this deal Congress you're for war--own it!! (not his words but you get the idea)

I'd ask the same to posters on this board--you don't like this deal//??? What ya got better??? Please share!!!

Hail to the Chief!!!

Enjoy your visit to Oklahoma Mr. President!!!

Seriously you need to swing AF1 by Stillwater for some cheesy fries or 5-Guys Pizza!!!

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/obama-plays-devils-advocate-himself

Grow up

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay. The Teleprompter in Chief can get irritated with reporters. How novel. It's too bad the eunuch doesn't have the balls to stand up to Iran.

Reactions: JonnyVito
You must really enjoy listening to people give evasive and misleading answers to fairly straight forward questions

Your statement that it's this deal or war is but one glaring example of the President's false representations.

Reactions: shortbus
11746393_1004259042928260_779925268_o-1024x6781.jpg

just heard the same person who was the head negotiator in this iran deal was the same gal who negotiated the korea nuke deal under clinton....a female and I wish I could remember her name. It's amazing the stupid ideas keep coming back. But, as in most government jobs, you reward incompetence and promote it. Ah, Wendy Sherman...how'd that korea deal work out? She is leaving office in a couple of months so all the chief negotiators of this iran deal will be gone and the people who will have the task of enforcing it will all be rookies...or more incompetent than the crew who has left. We are a poorly managed team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT