ADVERTISEMENT

Obama: The chess player

wyomingosualum

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Sep 2, 2005
Obama: See that pawn over there? I'm going to capture that pawn.

X: I am unwilling to surrender that pawn.

Obama: Oh yeah? Well, I'll sacrifice this rook, two knights, this bishop and this queen in order to get that pawn.

X: Wow. You really want that pawn. OK. The pawn is yours. Congratulations on your acquisition. What are you going to do with the pawn that you wanted so badly?

Obama: The pawn will allow me to look awesome for 10 minutes. Then, after a 2 week investigation concludes in 2 years, we will prosecute the pawn for desertion.

X: Good plan. Checkmate.

I think I missed something. Is this for some specific topic or just your view of his policies in general?

Specifically Bowe Bergdahl.

I forgot to mention that he was promoted after he deserted. Nothing like being rewarded with a pay raise after you've broken every rule in the book, not to mention the lives lost while trying to recover the pawn. Should have found a way to work that into the analogy.

Originally posted by wyomingosualum:

Specifically Bowe Bergdahl.

I forgot to mention that he was promoted after he deserted. Nothing like being rewarded with a pay raise after you've broken every rule in the book, not to mention the lives lost while trying to recover the pawn. Should have found a way to work that into the analogy.

Execution would be too good for that sorry bastard.

the moron prez couldn't play 52 card pickup without help...what a lousey move back then and still a lousey move. Should have left that rat bastard there he would have eventually been snagged in a drone strike while helping his buddies. Would be nice to see it come out in the trial that he also actively help lil o's brother in the taliban, too bad the media is still stuck on their knees in front of him though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT