ADVERTISEMENT

Obama JA 50%

Actually, he's been brilliant at winning elections. Grabbing low hanging fruit by promising freebies is a nice trick.

Remember when a lot of folk voting for him thought they were going to get free health care? That was a good one.
Getting people to vote for you by offering to make their life better. What a novel concept.

The number of uninsured dropped roughly by 18 million since the ACA took effect.

No lying about war
Ending 2 wars
Killing bin Laden
Fighting terrorism
Marriage equality
Immigration reform
Opening relations with Cuba
ObamaCare "not a privilege but a RIGHT for all"

Greatest POTUS since FDR

obama-sunglasses.jpg

Reactions: anon_xl72qcu5isp39
No lying about war
Ending 2 wars
Killing bin Laden
Fighting terrorism
Marriage equality
Immigration reform
Opening relations with Cuba
ObamaCare "not a privilege but a RIGHT for all"

Greatest POTUS since FDR

obama-sunglasses.jpg

Eased up on marijuana.
Successful diplomacy with Iran.
Kept us out of all the wars while republicans screamed for more involvment, i.e. Ukraine, Libya, Syria...

It's amazing list, and he did it with republicans fighting it every step of the way. Look at what he inherited.

Eased up on marijuana.
Kept us out of all the wars while republicans screamed for more involvment, i.e. Ukraine, Libya, Syria...

It's amazing list, and he did it with republicans fighting it every step of the way. Look at what he inherited.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Eased up on marijuana.

Wow, Dear Leader is still in office and already you guys are trying to revise history.

Tell us all about that successful diplomacy with Iran. They sure have softened their rhetoric on killing everything not Iran. They've also just minded their own business instead of trying to destabilize the Middle East. The relief of sanctions will renew their cash flow which I'm sure they will use to better the world and not spend any of it supporting terrorists, destabilization actions, and building their military. Way to go Obama. Got Iran on our side now.

Kept us out of Libya? Oh, those weren't American planes over there doing bombing runs? Libya sure has been a success. Country is doing so well since Obama kept the US out. All of those weapons we provided have really helped Libya restore order and the terrorists who received those weapons have gone on to form peaceful groups like ISIS. Speaking of ISIS, how many millions a day are we spending dropping party favors from airplanes?

I'm sure that everything is rosy from your view of your rectum.

Saved.American automobile industry
Removed ban on gays in military
Saved skipper USS Alabama

RCP Average at 2- year high

All-IQ Intellect Mt. Rushmore

Jefferson
Lincoln
Kennedy
Obama

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT