ADVERTISEMENT

NYC garage worker charged with attempted murder after shooting armed thief

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Let me get this straight. A guy confronts a criminal suspected of breaking into cars, criminal pulls gun on guy, shoots him twice, guy wrestles gun away from criminal. shoots criminal and the guy is charged with attempted murder. What kind of lunacy is this?

Let me get this straight. A guy confronts a criminal suspected of breaking into cars, criminal pulls gun on guy, shoots him twice, guy wrestles gun away from criminal. shoots criminal and the guy is charged with attempted murder. What kind of lunacy is this?
"I've always heard lots about the big apple
"So I thought I'd come up here and see
But all I've seen so far is one big hassle
Wish I was camped out on the Okeechobee..."
-- Hank, Jr.

You should know by now not to trust any reporting by the network that hired Tucker Carlson. Wait for @davidallen to do a deep-dive $400/hour Google search to explain the *real* reason the attendant got charged. You can trust anything David says to be factually accurate. In fact you ought to just let David do your thinking for you. He’s the Quick Draw McGraw of our message board.

Last edited:
My family is doing a NYC Christmas get-away this year and I'm dreading it. I have volunteered to keep watch on my grandchildren as most of my family is liberal and not concerned with what is going on in the city. You will probably read a similar story about me if someone endangers my grands. I doubt if many in NYC have heard of Roy D. Mercer but I'm still young enough to open a 55 gallon of whoop ass if it is needed.

My family is doing a NYC Christmas get-away this year and I'm dreading it. I have volunteered to keep watch on my grandchildren as most of my family is liberal and not concerned with what is going on in the city. You will probably read a similar story about me if someone endangers my grands. I doubt if many in NYC have heard of Roy D. Mercer but I'm still young enough to open a 55 gallon of whoop ass if it is needed.
“I believe it was a Tuesday …”

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT