ADVERTISEMENT

Need a home builder in the Tulsa area for 2-4 homes...

kjcba8101

All-American
Dec 9, 2007
We are going to build a second round of homes (2-4 units) in the Broken Arrow area of Tulsa. 1600 sq ft, 3/2/2 homes.

We need a builder who can accomodate building all of them at once (or maybe staggering 2 up front and 2 more a month or two after)

Anyone have recommendations?

Thanks

We are going to build a second round of homes (2-4 units) in the Broken Arrow area of Tulsa. 1600 sq ft, 3/2/2 homes.

We need a builder who can accomodate building all of them at once (or maybe staggering 2 up front and 2 more a month or two after)

Anyone have recommendations?

Thanks
I did a little work for a guy from bixby who came to Edmond to Build a home. It might be worth giving him a call. I have no idea about his completed quality or how he handles his business. He was solid with me.

He goes by Terra Nova Properties/
David Friesenhawn
dfriesenhawn1@yahoo.com

David usually builds homes north of $350k but might have some plans in that square footage range.

Randy Schwers, Terry Davis or Shaw all build homes in the BA area and would probably fit the price range a little better.

I figure the large builders don't want to mess with a deal like this. And I'm not sure a small builder is capable. I guess I need a mid size guy with some experience.

My trouble has been that I keep dealing with sales agents (who have no authority to make any decisions) or talk about discounts. I'm needing to reach an owner/decision maker. I will give David a call to see what he thinks.

Spencer Custom Homes does pretty large remodels and new builds but the son Ryan (great guy) is in the business and may be interested in something like this.

Google them and call and you will talk to the dad or son not a sales agent.

You would probably do good with the best builder in the small outlying towns who is willing to send his guys into town so to speak. I know a guy like that who would be great but is way too far away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT