ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA tickets

For years the NCAA tournament ran under the radar of big business and a fan could get decent seats without having to pay 5x to 10x the face value for them. not anymore.. there are lower level center section seats for sale on ticketmaster for the finals session only for 600 each.. its disgusting in my opinion.

I have 3 Tickets for for sale
Section 322
$304 per Person
Please DM me or let me know how to contact you

Just checked ticket master and there are a lots of tickets for sale at much lower prices for all sessions compared to just a couple of weeks ago. The time is now to purchase if you haven't done so already! Let's fill the BOK arena with orange!

Reactions: KILLEVIDENT
I have my tickets on the NCAA site, how do I get them to my Ticketmaster phone app? It only shows my old Bid 12 tickets

I have 3 Tickets for for sale
Section 322
$304 per Person
Please DM me or let me know how to contact you
These tickets are available again if you are interested.

All Sessions
Section 322
Row N
Seats 6,7,8

Please DM me or let me know how to contact you.

I also have three tickets available in section 325 row C. DM me for information.

Are you looking to sell them on Ticketmaster?
No, I'm just having a problem getting them to show up on my phone. I can't believe that someone else has not had to do what I've done.

Both my Big 12 and NCAA tickets where purchased by a friend and transferred to me via email on my computer. The Big 12 then showed up on my phone but the NCAA tickets do not. I can see them on my account from my computer but not my phone. Same login,

Have 5 tickets for all remaining sessions section 314 row T. Must pay through Venmo. Will sell for $200 a ticket, but willing to negotiate if you purchase more than one. Shoot me a text 507-828-1662

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT