ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA tickets

6 sessions. $350 per session in what I’m assuming is the club level. I don’t think that’s crazy. I’m not paying it, but look at other championships.

Last edited:
Reactions: TulsaPokie
I have not seen tickets available anywhere. I did get an email from the NCAA for tickets with open bar and snacks for $2025 each. I’m not spending two grand for a ticket.
Me too.Just curious about "regular" tickets but looks like the NCAA has found a way to grow the sport and out price the average fan.Heck I don't mind paying $100-150 to get in the door but $2200? Can't afford to take my kids for that price and they are the FUTURE!

absolutely agree... Its exploitive and disgusting.
I don’t really think that “exploitive and disgusting” is the right description for this but ridiculous does seem to fit. That being said, I don’t need the 1956 and 2006 Thunderbird Convertibles that I dreamed of getting for my 50th birthday but if I had that kind of money to toss around, I’d get all three. I’d settle for a 56/06 Bel Airs but it turns out a 2006 Bel Air is a camper.

Have all the tickets even been released yet? I think it's way too early to look at tickets. They are going to be priced extremely high right now just coming off the tournament. I believe even the top tier tickets will go down in price. I would probably start to look around August to see where they're at then. Try to beat the demand before the season starts is my approach. I'm just looking for Friday and Saturday morning tickets.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT