ADVERTISEMENT

Nashville shooter felt 'no other effective way to be seen,' radical trans group says

This is the problem that needs fixed. Why do people think they are important enough to even matter or "be seen" Social media has created an idea that we are all celebrities and we are important to cog of life. honesty is almost everyone of us could be put down and the world wouldn't even notice.

Parenting is failing at an absurd rate.

Can someone help me out here? I'm having a little trouble understanding what this tranny group means by "to be seen".
It's not up to others to just accept you. You have to accept yourself before anyone else can accept who you are.

She should have sought help for herself, instead of counting on others to help her.

She wanted others to accept her beliefs but wasn't willing to accept others beliefs that went against hers?
She was obviously a tortured soul, deeply conflicted and clearly mentally unstable. None of which excuses her actions. But I believe it goes a way in explaining them.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
She was obviously a tortured soul, deeply conflicted and clearly mentally unstable. None of which excuses her actions. But I believe it goes a way in explaining them.
This isn't a Trans deal Dan. This is the world we live in now. Look at the issue don't be like the left (blames the gun) you (blames the trans). This is an issue that needs looked at. Why do people think killing a defenseless child seem like a way to be heard? Its crazyness.

This isn't a Trans deal Dan. This is the world we live in now. Look at the issue don't be like the left (blames the gun) you (blames the trans). This is an issue that needs looked at. Why do people think killing a defenseless child seem like a way to be heard? Its crazyness.
Which is why I said she is (was) clearly mentally unstable.

I think 'not being heard' is a common theme with spree killers. My family knew Pat Sherrill. He was a nice, calm person and a good father. He snapped and was the first to go 'postal'. He got so frustrated because he didn't think his boss was listening to his complaints.

I don't think being trans is the outlier here. Feeling like this is their only way out is.

Reactions: Breastman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT