ADVERTISEMENT

My suggestion for a GOP campaign ad.....

Yeah Rand Paul that's right. We all know Hillary is a shining beacon of truth. Libs love their libs no matter what. Country be damned.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Mine would be to outfit about 5,000 operatives with Hillary masks and have them hold one of three signs; I left the WH dead broke, Benghazi what does it matter & I'm above the rules.
She will have a very difficult time in this race because deep down a lot of libs are not that happy with the rodent n chief, so they will definitely want to know what she stands for. Will be also interesting to watch what happens when some of the obysmalcare taxes start hitting.
Still say she will not win....people are tired of dynasties.

Originally posted by windriverrange:
Mine would be to outfit about 5,000 operatives with Hillary masks and have them hold one of three signs; I left the WH dead broke, Benghazi what does it matter & I'm above the rules.
She will have a very difficult time in this race because deep down a lot of libs are not that happy with the rodent n chief, so they will definitely want to know what she stands for. Will be also interesting to watch what happens when some of the obysmalcare taxes start hitting.

Agree, BUT.....when you consider the biased media, the "we need a woman president" voters, and all of the entitlement crowd that won't give up their "tit"; she wins.

1DsTwch.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
1DsTwch.jpg

Reactions: Adman513
Yeah... this is spot on. No way in hell a Bush gets elected after Bush 1 and his debacle. Oh wait...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT