ADVERTISEMENT

My brother just called from the salt plains

shortbus

Heisman Winner
May 29, 2001
Edmond, OK
www.rankallstars.com
he got drawn this year.

Said he checked in at 1 and shot a buck and a doe and is done and it's 4:54. He said there were deer everywhere.

Shot the biggest buck he may ever shoot in his life. 10 point, 9 inch bases, 5 inch drop tine, with some stickers.

I haven't got any pics yet, but for HIM to tell me it may be the biggest buck he EVER shoots in his lifetime...it's got to be a massive buck.

Saw the pic on Facebook. Good goodly moogly
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

1169448.jpg

My lease fell through, and the place I've been hunting the last few years didn't allow me to hunt much (poachers, cranksters and other trouble.) This makes me wish I would have tried to draw in somewhere!

I haven't been in a tree all year, and it is effecting my mood!

Congrats Coop!

awsesome buck, guess there is no reason for me to go out there now ;)

Originally posted by Dally1up:
#4 of all time or this year?

Here are pics of the top 5 typicals.

Am I only seeing four deer on their top 5?
smilie1.gif

I think it has a hard time cracking the top 5 just because it won't have enough points to compete with the 12, 14, 17 pointers etc. on that list. But who cares, the deer is a stud and once in a lifetime.

Get more pics and post.

Great great buck! But i agree with dally the buck will have to many deductions to crack the top 5. Before deductions his score will be really good just not symmetrical enough to stay up with some of the other deer on that list. Bus tell your brother congrats! I have put in for up there for 4 years and have not drawn yet maybe next year.

Green scored 191 7/8 he says and 180 5/8 with deductions.

Guy from Bass Pro in OKC called and wants to display it in the store there.

I'm never gonna hear the end of it. Hate to say it but I'm proud of him. He's trying to be humble and contain his excitement!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT