ADVERTISEMENT

More proof Bill Clinton is a sleazebag.

A sys type move no doubt. These people, as with most libs, are repulsive.

I've never understood the infatuation with Bill Clinton. Character matters to me, and this guy is as low on the character scale as a person can be. Would you leave him alone in a room with your wife? Or daugter for that matter.

I've neihver understood the infatuation with Bill Clinton. Character matters to me, and this guy is as low on the character scale as a person can be. Would you leave him alone in a room with your wife? Or daugter for that matter.

Sure. Why not? He's not a rapist or pedophile. He's a womanizer. And anyone married to Hilary would be.

It's not necessarily a matter of character as compared to a normal marriage. I'm sure they've got their arrangements. Anyway, character flaws come in a lot of forms and powerful people in political marriages sleeping around isn't exactky a new thing. Nobody laments JFK's character that much. Was it because he banged hotter women?

I'm not a fan of his politics but he was in retrospect, pretty middle of the road at least. The guy did have rock star political talent and had basic issue professional politician "character" which is not a compliment.

Ron White had a funny bit about Tiger Woods. His point is that a guy like that sleeps with a dozen women but he's turned down thousands. While another regular guy can make a mistake one time and ask for forgiveness even though he cheated on a much higher proportion of opportunities.

Anyway. This sounds like I'm a big fan of Bill's but I'm not. My larger point is that we have had nothing but terrible choices for a long time.

Reactions: davidallen
He's more than just a womanizer if you believe the long list of statements from many of his female accusers.

There's a trail of dead bodies of former associates and enemies that seems to follow this family.

Not saying he's guilty of anything, it's just weird.

In the few opportunities that I had to meet with him, I always enjoyed him as a person. He's affable. He has an innate ability to read people and is very skilled at shaping what he has to say by what he believes you want to hear. He's very pleasant with the public.

But then again, he just might be a sociopath (might be a lot of politicians that fit that profile). He's one of those people that I could say, "I like him, but I don't trust him."

Reactions: MegaPoke
I don't necessarily believe those stories. But who knows. All I know for sure is that he is married to a woman made of pure boner repellant, and he was a pure salesman in the most powerful position in the world.

Nobody who has never been in a position like that can relate. I'm sure Hillary was less than shocked that he was getting blowjobs from Lewinski. I bet there were other female interns for her.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
He's a total POS as a human being. Then again most politicians are. He was lucky to be President during a time of economic prosperity. It can be argued how much he contributed to any of that.....opinions vary.

I don't necessarily believe those stories. But who knows. All I know for sure is that he is married to a woman made of pure boner repellant, and he was a pure salesman in the most powerful position in the world.

Nobody who has never been in a position like that can relate. I'm sure Hillary was less than shocked that he was getting blowjobs from Lewinski. I bet there were other female interns for her.

Back in the last century when we had fun, one our Dallas derelicts coined the phrase, "a late night theory of a warm place to put it". That fits Slick Willie to a tee, and since none of 'em post here, I'll take credit.

So there are two competing narratives in the news. One, a former speaker of the house is indicted for financial disclosure violations that he passed, while trying to pay blackmail for diddling a boy. The other, a former president negotiates where the charitable donations go at events where he raises the money. Some people choose to focus on the charity issues. Huh. Maybe there's an unhealthy fixation with with Clinton?

And do results mean anything, or just worldview? He had the best economy in memory, won a war without an American dying, kept us safe and he balanced the budget. Surplus. Blew the conservative dogma up and now conservatives hate him for it.

He's still a f&%^ing scumbag.

"unhealthy fixation with with Clinton?"
BushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBushBush[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
So there are two competing narratives in the news. One, a former speaker of the house is indicted for financial disclosure violations that he passed, while trying to pay blackmail for diddling a boy. The other, a former president negotiates where the charitable donations go at events where he raises the money. Some people choose to focus on the charity issues. Huh. Maybe there's an unhealthy fixation with with Clinton?

And do results mean anything, or just worldview? He had the best economy in memory, won a war without an American dying, kept us safe and he balanced the budget. Surplus. Blew the conservative dogma up and now conservatives hate him for it.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. I've never heard of the other guy before this week. Clinton was a two term US president. That's quite different in a million ways.

2. Bubble economy.

3. Are... You wholey unaware of the irony in your unhealthy fixation statement?

Reactions: blbronco

I think it's a mistake that is often made to evaluate a President mainly on what transpired during their term. Certainly some things can be evaluated instantly but things like the economy and changes to social programs are slow moving and the true effects of the decisions made by the President in power at the time aren't known for years. Overall I have a favorable view of the Clinton presidency but I think a big part of what made it successful was the fact that power was divided between the Executive and the Legislative yet they were able to work together to do some good. It doesn't change that fact that the man is a turd on a personal level and I'd be surprised if some of his behavior couldn't be classified as criminal. That being said, I would take him again as President over the likes of GWB or Obama.

We've had 2 below average Presidents in a row we could use a good one. I am not encouraged by the current field but maybe someone will surprise me.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
The Clinton Crime Family Foundation is not what makes bill a scumbag. Trust me, he earned that distinction way before these episodes.

Are you as offended when a republican charges, like Clinton did?
I don't have a problem with paid speeches. I don't like charging veterans groups.

I do have a problem when the paid speech is just an excuse to funnel money to a family so that the Secretary of State or potential future President will do them favors.

Are you as offended when a republican charges, like Clinton did?
You're either confused and clueless or just an intentional idiot.

The issue has never been that the Clintons get paid. It's how and why they get paid. I know liberals generally seem to have little moral compass, but for us non-liberals, people in power doing shady shit, continually trying to hide it, and outright lying about it pisses us off, Republican or Democrat. Liberals can never admit when they have a giant pile of shit in their collective laps.

Hope that clears that up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT