ADVERTISEMENT

More IRS emails lost

Popinski

Starter
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
OKC
So now the IRS says that five other people's emails have been lost due to computer crashes. All five are part of the congressional investigation, and two worked in the Cincinnati office processing applications for tax-exempt status.

So Libs, can anyone defend this and say that nothing is going on?
This post was edited on 9/5 9:50 PM by Popinski

Clicky from Politico

Hmmm, I wonder if the reason all those vets didn't get appointments and they were put on paper lists is because their computers crashed? Seems to be a common problem in government.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

From the article: "At the same time, court documents released more than a week ago suggest Lerner's BlackBerry was wiped clean in 2012, but it's unclear why or how this happened."

As an enterprise infrastructure IT guy... Hard drives failing is not this common. It's 100% bullshit that this many key people hard drives crashed on that scale.

Originally posted by OSUIvan:
As an enterprise infrastructure IT guy... Hard drives failing is not this common. It's 100% bullshit that this many key people hard drives crashed on that scale.

As a retiree who "punched " Fortran cards in the business building in the early 70's; I agree with "bullshit"!
smokin.r191677.gif

They can try and do this but the emails are still there. They don't go away because of a hard drive problem. Pathetic attempt at a coverup. Add in Lerners blackerry being destroyed or whatever it was just makes it worse. The truth will come out and it won't be pretty.

I'm just a private industry bum, but when I log on and find issues with my hard drive, I always open a trouble ticket right away so that I can get all of my info back and i can get back to work.

So, out of curiousity, did any of these fine public servents open TT's the morning that they all had such great misfortunes as having their hard drives crash?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT