ADVERTISEMENT

Medic007

N. Pappagiorgio

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Mar 4, 2004
Are you a sooner? If so, you may be the only sooner I know that I like and actually has a brain. No offense to your compadres.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
Haha, yes I am. But there is a caveat to this. I grew up a Poke. My father received his degrees from OSU and I spent my youth attending OSU FB, BB, wrestling, and baseball games and I was and am a fan. I still have autographs from everyone from Barry, Thurman, and Mike Gundy the QB to the hot ass cheerleaders and band flag girls to prove it.

I attended OU on a can't turn down academic scholarship, so that made me a Sooner by trade. My mother is also an OU graduate, but I don't claim her because she's too opinionated in regards to the rivalry. The reality for me is that most of my family members are Orange, and despite where I went to school, I have never outgrown the memories of my youth.

I work in Norman and went to school there, so I'm one of them from that standpoint. But I also have nothing but great memories from my youth and understand what being a Poke is all about. I'm the person divided.

But I do know from experience that OU has some giant bloody infected asshole fans, and I feel the same way you guys do about them. You guys might have to sit by them, but I have to act like I give a shit and care for them when they sniffle during an event. That blows. I'd take an OSU crowd over an OU crowd every time.

syskatine, you seem to be one of those "special" people, the kind that need helmets and fencing to keep them safe.

The Jenner reference was funny though.

Will you post that part about taking an OSU crowd over an ou crowd on the sooner scoop?

By the way everyone knows you are bullmarket. Drop the act.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT