ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Hall sets 4 official visits

oberebo

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2005
Shawnee,OK
Mark Hall who is an 18 year old Junior in high school has set four of his five official visits per his dad. The schools in no particular order are Minnesota ,Wisconsin, Ohio State and Oklahoma State. He expects to commit by December of 2015. He is a four time Minnesota state champion which includes his Junior high career and is going for his 5th title this month. He is ranked #1 at 170 pounds by the ranking services and he is 39-0 this year. In the past some rumors had him favoring Oklahoma State but no inside information on this and do not know if this is true. It would be a marvelous pickup for OK State.
This post was edited on 4/20 6:12 PM by oberebo

Reactions: OSUMatFan
I saw that interview as well, it doesn't worry me too much. I don't think he would be taking a visit if he was dead set on only going big 10. It would be nice if something could be done to tie in with PAC 12 schools. he seems like a guy who would love to see Valencia a few times a year.

He's also visiting Wisconsin...
Not sure what this is suppose to infer, Wisconsin is mentioned on the OP and is in the big 10. Plus I believe he has an ex teammate there, but I'm not sure. I just just don't know why he would make the trip if he already knew he wasn't going to attend. He could add iowa and PSU or nebraska.

Not sure what this is suppose to infer, Wisconsin is mentioned on the OP and is in the big 10. Plus I believe he has an ex teammate there, but I'm not sure. I just just don't know why he would make the trip if he already knew he wasn't going to attend. He could add iowa and PSU or nebraska.
I'm aware of the tie to Wisconsin. Kid is courteous and I think there is as much of a chance as him attending school in Madison as Stillwater.

I'm aware of the tie to Wisconsin. Kid is courteous and I think there is as much of a chance as him attending school in Madison as Stillwater.
I do not think I indicated he was a sure bet to come to OK State and that could be only wishful thinking on my part. I do not think he would have listed OK State as a visit if he had already decided on one of the other three teams.It is all speculation at this point no matter where he ends up. I think that fans all hear from a friend of a friend or a coach that it is definite that he is going to their program (myself included). During the off season it is just something else to talk about. Marstellar proved last year that all the speculation in the world means nothing until you actually commit. That also does not mean that I believe he will follow the same path as Chance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT