ADVERTISEMENT

LMFAO at MAGA in vapors over arresting political opponents.

golf fall GIF

Kip, care to comment on Trump wanting his opponents jailed? That doesn't count, does it?
I don’t see anything in the thread that establishes this as fact. Not going to comment on something that didn’t happen. BTW, I thought you had work to do? Must not be much of a “practice”.

EXERCISE IN CULT THOUGHT

I don’t see anything in the thread that establishes this as fact. Not going to comment on something that didn’t happen. BTW, I thought you had work to do? Must not be much of a “practice”.
Lol there's links there if you click them. One is a tweet from Trump.

Nah, I am just laughing at We Got Him Now. You girls always seem to be left standing at the Dance. 🤣

Can you explain how you reconcile that statement with this image?

PQZl7.png

And yet you’re STILL left with blue balls and a hard on a swollen clit for Trump.
THis ritual is a time-honored part of the board, as sure as the sun rises. Challenge of facts or logic and a personal attack is the reply. Tits up, as usual.

@davidallen what is a word be that means the act of someone jabbering a comforting fantasy in their head to make themselves feel better? Before I invent a word (kipping?) I wanna make sure one doesn't already exist.

Usage: The indictment has them kipping more than usual. Here's a textbook example of kipping in a thread over MAGA's double standard: Nah, I am just laughing at We Got Him Now. You girls always seem to be left standing at the Dance.

THis ritual is a time-honored part of the board, as sure as the sun rises. Challenge of facts or logic and a personal attack is the reply. Tits up, as usual.

@davidallen what is a word be that means the act of someone jabbering a comforting fantasy in their head to make themselves feel better? Before I invent a word (kipping?) I wanna make sure one doesn't already exist.

Usage: The indictment has them kipping more than usual. Here's a textbook example of kipping in a thread over MAGA's double standard: Nah, I am just laughing at We Got Him Now. You girls always seem to be left standing at the Dance.
More blathering from centskatwat. You losers’ lives have centered on “getting bad orange man” for going on eight years now, and once again you’ve had the rug pulled out from under you. That was the point of 67’s and my posts.

More blathering from centskatwat. You losers’ lives have centered on “getting bad orange man” for going on eight years now, and once again you’ve had the rug pulled out from under you. That was the point of 67’s and my posts.

He in CuLt, he won't get it.
Remember, I can fix stupid but its gonna hurt. 🤣

It's almost like you don't understand the impact of the timing here...

Reactions: Syskatine

I have referred to this as fantastical thinking which is insufficient. I'm gonna noodle on this one a bit.

The best I have so far is delusive contentment. Too much of a word salad though...

I find it interesting that the leftist spend all of their time attacking Trump instead of trumpeting Biden and all of his successes. Tells me they know Biden is a disaster and their only hope is for people think Trump is worse. Sad state of affairs our country finds itself.

I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway and the documentary film 2000 Mules.
Well, 2000 mules has been debunked, and I posted one of th articles showing how bad it is. Did you read that?

And why does a felon have your ear? Would you listen to somebody that didn't go to jail for a change?

Reactions: davidallen
Debunked? LMAO
Haven't you heard, 2012Bearcat? Cell phone tracking was established science Jan., 6. Dubious during the Dimm ballot harvesting scheme. The Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled WI vote harvesting scheme illegal.

How many judges want to hear the mountains of voter fraud evidence? Get your home address published to Dimm arms Antifa and BLM. Ask Kavanaugh and AG Garland. AG Garland won't issue an order to protect judges.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT