ADVERTISEMENT

Little Rock Saturday 1/8 7:30 CT

Good match. Some competitive wrestling in a couple weight classes. Guys who should dominated, dominated.

I’m excited for Carter You g’s future. He seems to be pretty technically sound, just a little raw.

two matches were finished in the 1st, solid day.

I thought Surber would struggle but he was probably the surprise of the night.

Sat by Pat and the Sheets family, seem like good people. Polite and cheered everyone on.

AJ was AJ, crowd favorite. Erisman has UALR going in the right direction.

Anyone know what the UALR heavyweight was weighing?

Too bad about the stream quality. I'm trying to re-watch today. First half is unwatchable, and then I can only skip around by like 5 minutes at a time. Ah well, still saw some wrestling and our boy Chandler on the sideline. The announcers were good though!

Reactions: TheJimReaper

Too bad about the stream quality. I'm trying to re-watch today. First half is unwatchable, and then I can only skip around by like 5 minutes at a time. Ah well, still saw some wrestling and our boy Chandler on the sideline. The announcers were good though!
Josiah Hill I believe is listed at 285.

Makes me glad that I didn’t spend the money on this dual. It’s been a while since I’ve missed one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT