ADVERTISEMENT

Lindsey Graham

wyomingosualum

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Sep 2, 2005
Would it help his chances if he named Bruce Jenner as his running mate?

Total RINO loser, have no idea what he is smoking to think he has a chance to place anything but last or second to last to Christie.

Total RINO loser, have no idea what he is smoking to think he has a chance to place anything but last or second to last to Christie.
It's called resume enhancement. Now that he is a declared presidential candidate he can be referred to as "former presidential candidate Sen. Lindsay Graham" after he flames out.

He is the hawkiest candidate at this point. There is a good portion of the electorate who appreciate that.

While true about being "hawkiest", that alone isn't enough for the Hawks. He is a total sleaze, career politician, and big spending type of guy. I can't imagine he would come out in the top half of any primary.

This is all about fundraising dollars/donations and political leverage. Campaigning against as a favor to one guy/group and getting something from his opponent to bow out. Nothing more, nothing less.

Atomic-bomb-facts-Fat-Man.jpg

Reactions: ThorOdinson13
If you look closely, you can see a uterus. OMG, Hillary is going to be our next president !!!!!
Guys a word to the wise I learned 30 something years ago any time a woman smarter than you wants to take control of the situation--get the hell out of the way!!! If she screws up your only comment is "Darling I'm here if you need me!":D

Guys a word to the wise I learned 30 something years ago any time a woman smarter than you wants to take control of the situation--get the hell out of the way!!! If she screws up your only comment is "Darling I'm here if you need me!":D

Horrible advice unless of course you're a liberal pansy. And the fact you think Hillary is smart is mind blowing. One of the dumbest women ever to be elected to anything.

W
Horrible advice unless of course you're a liberal pansy. And the fact you think Hillary is smart is mind blowing. One of the dumbest women ever to be elected to anything.

WSJ poll just released showed liberals making huge gains..new majority..great news for all but rich old white people. Hillary idea automatic voter reg age 18 the New Birth Right.don't like it opt out

Reminds me of a word I heard many years ago...Dickiedo

When your stomach sticks out further than your dickiedo.

If you're all just trying to avoid a camel toe in the White House you should perhaps check out your own slate of candidates.

Has he announced yet? If he has, you've got to add him to the list of people that make you wonder "what the hell are they thinking?"

Why in the name of Almighty would a man with his physique put on that pair of pants?? Seriously either have some tailor make a pair of pants that fit, better yet wear some XXXXXL shorts (Shaq size) over the top of them or wear a freaking kilt!!!! I love that he wanted to play but that's obscene!

Why in the name of Almighty would a man with his physique put on that pair of pants?? Seriously either have some tailor make a pair of pants that fit, better yet wear some XXXXXL shorts (Shaq size) over the top of them or wear a freaking kilt!!!! I love that he wanted to play but that's obscene!
Exactly. Surely, he looked in a mirror before taking the field?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT