ADVERTISEMENT

Liberals Lack Common Sense

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

What kind of dumbass didn't know without question how decriminalizing hard drugs would be a disaster? Oh well at least we now have a absolute proof decriminalizing hard drugs not only doesn't work, it makes things worse.
The problem isn't decriminalizing the drugs. Its the decriminalizing of the behaviors that follow and impact society. If you want to shoot up meth or crack, (or name your drug of choice), so be it. As a libertarian, I fully support your right as an adult to ruin your own life. But you can't do it on the steps of the courthouse or defecate on the sidewalks. You can't shoplift to fund it. Decriminalizing these other behaviors in support of those doing the hard drugs is what has led to the degradation of these cities.

Reactions: iasooner2000
The problem isn't decriminalizing the drugs. Its the decriminalizing of the behaviors that follow and impact society. If you want to shoot up meth or crack, (or name your drug of choice), so be it. As a libertarian, I fully support your right as an adult to ruin your own life. But you can't do it on the steps of the courthouse or defecate on the sidewalks. You can't shoplift to fund it. Decriminalizing these other behaviors in support of those doing the hard drugs is what has led to the degradation of these cities.
Yet the two go hand in hand.

Drugs and drug addiction leads to stealing and crime which leads to full jails and overcrowded prisons which leads to more of a burden on the working man.
Personally I have never seen a fuctioning addict that goes to a job everyday and contributes to Society. Most of the ones I know or friends that I know that have a Family member on drugs all say the same thing, they lie, cheat and steal all the time so they can get money for drugs. Not to mention the crazy mental behavior they endure. Quite a few have been to Prison as well, some multiple times and most likely will return eventually.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Things liberals do.

F_e7yqzWYAAbgLY

Drugs and drug addiction leads to stealing and crime which leads to full jails and overcrowded prisons which leads to more of a burden on the working man.
Personally I have never seen a fuctioning addict that goes to a job everyday and contributes to Society. Most of the ones I know or friends that I know that have a Family member on drugs all say the same thing, they lie, cheat and steal all the time so they can get money for drugs. Not to mention the crazy mental behavior they endure. Quite a few have been to Prison as well, some multiple times and most likely will return eventually.
I'm a big believer in 3 strikes you're out. If the first two times in prison didn't fix it for them, lethal injection will fix it for the rest of us.

I say send em all to Gavin. Let San Andreas get angry and take care of the rest.

I guess as a "mature" poster without adult supervision this week, as the supervisor is in Cal. visiting her son; I'm confused. Do your pub friends lick their dog's balls, and then kiss significant others. Can you clarify?? :D
I see it now my man, I should have spelled out 'republican friends". In reply to 67's post. I'm sure there are pubs out there though exactly as you described. 🤣

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT