ADVERTISEMENT

Junior WTT

Kaid Brock was pretty far ahead in his match for third and I had to do something else.

Kaid Brock was pretty far ahead in his match for third and I had to do something else.
Brock won. Marsteller was tech falled by Hall in about 30 seconds.Chandler Rogers loses by Tech fall to Valencia but took it into the second period.

I missed Chances match, but Chandler Rogers got whipped by Valencia 12-0. From what I saw Rogers would shoot, but Valencia was just too powerful to score on.

Joe Smith lost to Jason Nolf the Penn State redshirt in the 3rd place match 12-7. Joe made a few desperation shots in the last part of the match as it was pretty close.

Joe Smith lost to Jason Nolf the Penn State redshirt in the 3rd place match 12-7. Joe made a few desperation shots in the last part of the match as it was pretty close.
Fix loses again to Miccic 10-4 so Miccic is National champ. Harding had nothing against
Zacherl and loses 10-0 tf for the second straight time. They say Zacherl who red-shirted this year will be the starter at 141 for Clarion. Brock does beat McCrystal to take third. Marsteller and the Rogers still alive for first but chances look slim.

Mark Hall is a beast. Chance was trailing 4-2 then tried to turn him and got reversed to his back for a fall. Hall is an amazing athlete and is justifiable ranked #1 p4p in high school. Spencer Lee and Daton Fix are very good, but Mark Hall is the total package.

Mark Hall is a beast. Chance was trailing 4-2 then tried to turn him and got reversed to his back for a fall. Hall is an amazing athlete and is justifiable ranked #1 p4p in high school. Spencer Lee and Daton Fix are very good, but Mark Hall is the total package.
Rogers was leading Valencia 2-0 when he was rolled up and pinned. He wrestled smarter the second match as did Marsteller but to no avail. However, I was more than pleased with our wrestlers today.

Rogers was leading Valencia 2-0 when he was rolled up and pinned. He wrestled smarter the second match as did Marsteller but to no avail. However, I was more than pleased with our wrestlers today.
Rogers was leading 2-0 late in the first period on basis of a takedown. Mark Hall made an incredible move to avoid a second takedown and then rolled up Rogers for a fall. Rogers went to school on the first match where Valencia made most of his takedowns on counters going around behind after Chandler shot. He wrestled smarter but as I said to no avail. In the Marsteller match Chance gave up two first period takedowns but came back and got a hard fought takedown but eventually Hall's incredible athletic ability prevailed.

Will there be a 2nd place challenge? If so I would suppose that Harding and Fix would wrestle.

What is the story on Nathan Butler out of Kansas that won the Heavyweight Juniors. Is he on scholarship somewhere or still in HS? He got two tech falls blanking the other wrestler in the finals.

Fix loses again to Miccic 10-4 so Miccic is National champ. Harding had nothing against
Zacherl and loses 10-0 tf for the second straight time. They say Zacherl who red-shirted this year will be the starter at 141 for Clarion. Brock does beat McCrystal to take third. Marsteller and the Rogers still alive for first but chances look slim.
Both lose by fall but both wrestled smarter matches.

What is the story on Nathan Butler out of Kansas that won the Heavyweight Juniors. Is he on scholarship somewhere or still in HS? He got two tech falls blanking the other wrestler in the finals.
He was a redshirt freshman last year at Stanford and won the Pac12 championship. He was 1-2 at Nationals.

Good luck Keilan!
Looks like Keilan's running mate Chris Koo at 157 transferred to Binghamton. Happy for both those wrestlers having a opportunity to wrestle at another school. Go have a great season, this cowboy will be following and rooting for you two.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT