ADVERTISEMENT

Jojo Rabbit

Chillwell

Heisman Winner
Jun 16, 2001
Saw it about a week ago.

I thought I'd enjoy it. It had great reviews + it had the always great Sam Rockwell. I figured it would be a clever, sardonic film that would make me laugh using a satirical portrayal of the obvious monstrosities of the Nazis.
  1. All of the above turned out to be true +
  2. It was a very original story, told in an original manner... appreciate that +
  3. With that said, there were still some gut-punching moments that really got to me...just like no f'n way...don't do that.
  4. And, of course, Rockwell was fantastic.

I don't think it's even at a theater in okc...odd.

disregard this if your comment was supposed to be in blue

I saw this thread a few weeks ago (before corona) and had never heard of the movie so I googled it and I swear it showed AMC theaters and there were a couple of theaters in tulsa who were still showing it...nothing in okc. I just sleptwalked my way to posting my reply today...and I said eh, what the hell could have changed in the last couple of weeks?

Last edited:
Reactions: Been Jammin
It was in OKC theaters for quite a while.
yep...I don't go to theaters in the first place, but I missed it. Might have gone to see it though...maybe. You can rent it now but the big screen and the acoustics can't be beat in a theater.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Spoiler Alert... and a subject change:

If you're bored and looking for something good to watch, I'd recommend this off-the-beaten path movie called Leave No Trace. The actress who placed the Jewish girl being hidden in Jojo Rabbit stars in this film as well. She's got some talent.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT