ADVERTISEMENT

It's about Southern pride, not race...

Oh now I see. This small group using the symbology defines it for the rest of the south. Can we please please get your permission to do this with blacks and Mexicans?? Define the whole group by a vocal minority????? Come on brother cup take the bait.

Reactions: Medic007
Just left Penn Square Mall in Oklahoma City.

Saw two young fellows walking side by side in the food court, one wearing a shirt with an Obama symbol in rainbow colors, the other wearing a shirt with a likeness of Che Guevara with a hammer and sickle superimposed across the front.

Have a nice day.

Reactions: Medic007
"Saw two young fellows walking side by side in the food court, one wearing a shirt with an Obama symbol in rainbow colors, the other wearing a shirt with a likeness of Che Guevara with a hammer and sickle superimposed across the front"

The proper way to respond to this is make a shirt featuring Mike Hoare. Not a Confederate.

Saw two young fellows walking side by side in the food court, one wearing a shirt with an Obama symbol in rainbow colors, the other wearing a shirt with a likeness of Che Guevara with a hammer and sickle superimposed across the front.

Have a nice day.

Bingo! The first one is on the government tit** , and the second one is too f'cking stupid to know what he's wearing.

**I might have added that he touches dogs, cats, and (fill in the blank) in strange places, but they all deserve better.

Have a nice day.

Yet, nobody really gives a shit about that do they? Just the confederate flag.

I was in Hot Springs over the weekend and saw a confederate flag demonstration.

Sorry to tell you, no KKK. No fights. Seemingly inoffensive to the integrated tourist crowd. Most of the demonstrators looked like Walmart customers.

Is this benign demonstration also a representative sample?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT