ADVERTISEMENT

Israel’s Perfection Of The Language Of Deception

Just confirming that you agree with this premise: Ukraine should surrender immediately to be reabsorbed into Russia. It was originally part of Russia, and thus till the end of time, regardless of wars fought, political treaties, etc..., the land should always be returned to its original people. That is the basis for Palestine's claim of Gaza, and I want to ensure that you believe in equal application of your standards.

Just confirming that you agree with this premise: Ukraine should surrender immediately to be reabsorbed into Russia. It was originally part of Russia, and thus till the end of time, regardless of wars fought, political treaties, etc..., the land should always be returned to its original people. That is the basis for Palestine's claim of Gaza, and I want to ensure that you believe in equal application of your standards.
I want the war in Ukraine to end because I want the slaughter on both sides to end. How the land gets divided is up to the inhabitants.

I want the slaughter of Palestinians to end and the attempted genocide by Uncle Bibi to stop. How the land gets divided, if it must be divided, should be negotiated honestly by the inhabitants.

That should not be hard to understand.

54f96cf9-7be6-11e8-92fe-08c2b5433029r.jpg
I've been out of town for a week. I was wondering how many new models of Ponca Dodge you'd have released. I didn't even need to scroll!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've been out of town for a week. I was wondering how many new models of Ponca Dodge you'd have released. I didn't even need to scroll!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aren’t you clever! I’ve been wondering where you were. I assumed you were in a cool dark place licking you wounds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT