I'm not easily impressed but.....

Headhunter

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Stillwater, OK
472016976-e1430753602224.jpg
472016984-e1430753609502.jpg

Not sure those are bolt ons. Regardless I completely disagree.

Reactions: MegaPoke
I'm not saying I could do better or that she's some hideous beast (that's not the point at all) I just think that bolt-ons have (on me at least) the opposite affect they have on many others, in that they actually reduce a woman's overall attractiveness.

Live in L.A. long enough and you will see so many of those plastic surgery disasters and you would completely understand where I'm coming from. Beautiful women who looked like caricatures/female impersonators with these huge "unnatural" boobs that detracted from their looks, not enhancing them. Maybe not as bad as that "trout-pout" lip enhancement trend from a few years back, but still definitely not helping the over-all cause.

If those are real, then she must be the one in a million genetic anomaly to have such ginormic breast for the rest of her frame.

I've dated bolt on's and non-bolt on's. Didn't have an issue either way.

I'm sorry Charlotte isn't up to the Jammin standard of hotness. She passes my test just fine and I have no problem stating it.

I've dated bolt on's and non-bolt on's. Didn't have an issue either way.

I'm sorry Charlotte isn't up to the Jammin standard of hotness. She passes my test just fine and I have no problem stating it.

I'm not saying she isn't attractive. But, if you title a thread "I'm not easily impressed, but...", then she should be in the top 1% of women on the planet. Maybe she is. Hard to tell from a couple of pics. But, she looks like one of a large group of very hot women, to me. Just not transcendental.

I have no idea who she is. Those pics may not do her justice. Maybe I will do some research and find that she really is that special.

Just looked her up.

I take it all back. She is definitely in the top 1%. Wow.
There were a lot of better pics of her that you could have posted in the OP

ya I agree I thought this picture of the girl geeze she has tons better out there. This girl topped Upton a few months back for me. She is smoking hot IMO. And those are real.

But that doesn't mean there hasn't been work done either breast lifts can help a big breasted girl out and I imagine she has had one of those. Either way though

hqdefault.jpg

also looking at this picture why is Billy Bob married???

Reactions: ThorOdinson13
But that doesn't mean there hasn't been work done either breast lifts can help a big breasted girl out and I imagine she has had one of those. Either way though

hqdefault.jpg

also looking at this picture why is Billy Bob married???

She's 23 years old.

Reactions: osu2082
Oh well then I doubt she has had any work done. Must just be that VS bra.

Marshal, (and others)

Trust me, a lot of women (especially in the modeling/acting category) had had "work" done by the time they're in the 17/18/19 range.

Also, I guess some need to work on their reading comprehension..... I never came close to saying that she wasn't "hot" or "good looking" - I merely noted my preference for "natural" over those who comically "enhanced."

If those are real?, then as I said she's the one in a million with the largest boobs I have ever seen on a woman who did NOT have a tail end to match in size. I dated a very pretty French girl many years ago who was skinny, but had exceedingly large ones for her frame and that drew (often enviable) comments from lots of my friends. But her's were nothing in comparison to what I'm seeing in those pics. Hell, it looks like she's trying to smuggle two large "sugar baby" watermelons into the fight!

Poor girls going to need back or reduction surgery in the future.

A woman has to be in the top 1% of all women to have some impressive features. Got it.

Oh...come on. I, obviously, struck a nerve. I would like to apologize. As I said, she is very impressive (once I found some other pics of her). I don't think the 2 you posted do her justice. Just my opinion. You are entitled to yours.

She was all over the news around the time of the a Super Bowl, which is how I know her name. She was the girl in the new Carl's Jr. ad first run during the Super Bowl.

So typed "hot new girl named Charlotte" into Bing. I got the freakin' newly-born fourth-in-line-to-the-throne Charlotte Elizabeth Diana. Jeez I hate royalty.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2015/01/3...ckinney-all-natural-too-hot-for-tv-commercial

As for the Charlotte in question, the products in motion appear to be home-grown to the naked eye, as it were. Nothing too spectacular from the neck up.

C'mon, everybody else is grading her like a cut of beef. At least my posting has moving objects in it.

Marshal, (and others)

Trust me, a lot of women (especially in the modeling/acting category) had had "work" done by the time they're in the 17/18/19 range.

Also, I guess some need to work on their reading comprehension..... I never came close to saying that she wasn't "hot" or "good looking" - I merely noted my preference for "natural" over those who comically "enhanced."

If those are real?, then as I said she's the one in a million with the largest boobs I have ever seen on a woman who did NOT have a tail end to match in size. I dated a very pretty French girl many years ago who was skinny, but had exceedingly large ones for her frame and that drew (often enviable) comments from lots of my friends. But her's were nothing in comparison to what I'm seeing in those pics. Hell, it looks like she's trying to smuggle two large "sugar baby" watermelons into the fight!

Poor girls going to need back or reduction surgery in the future.
Dated a girl who was a size one with very very large...assets. Not one in a million. But I will give you that living in SoCal makes you dislike unnatural. I've become the same way. Can't date a girl now who looks like she's had 20-30k invested into her

Oh...come on. I, obviously, struck a nerve. I would like to apologize. As I said, she is very impressive (once I found some other pics of her). I don't think the 2 you posted do her justice. Just my opinion. You are entitled to yours.

You didn't strike a nerve. All I did was post recent pictures that were taken at the big fight (hot topic of late) I didn't do a Google search. I was unfamiliar and thought some guys on this forum might like what I saw. I get she may not be everyone's taste but she certainly got my attention. Didn't know it would turn into a natural vs. enhanced debate.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Dated a girl who was a size one with very very large...assets. Not one in a million. But I will give you that living in SoCal makes you dislike unnatural. I've become the same way. Can't date a girl now who looks like she's had 20-30k invested into her

I never had an issue with it living in SoCal... In fact, I probably saw more bolt-ons on girls in their 20's in Oklahoma than I did in Los Angeles.

Not sure why you think those are real....obviously bolt on's.... regardless she is damn hot!
Of course I don't know for sure, but she has insisted they are and has told pretty detailed stories about being teased as a kid, that would make her a Brian Williams level story teller if not true.

I've also seen others comment that they're obviously real. But, I certainly don't know.

One of the guys on the MB said he knew her and posted some nudes. If they weren't her the chick was an exact look alike. He ended up getting scared because he didn't know if she was 17 or 18 at the time so he took them down. Was too late though, another poster copied them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT