ADVERTISEMENT

If Mike Obama is elected our next president....

You think you are clever but you are really just showing your ass.

header-microfishing.jpg

Democrats are terrified of Trump winning the election, knowing he will remove and replace the corrupt leftist leadership in the DOJ, FBI and intelligence agencies. With Democrats and the Deep State no longer in control of these agencies the double standard would be removed and any of their actions that might be illegal will come out, potentially leading to their prosecution. They will do anything to keep Trump out of the White House, which is scary.

While I know Democrat voters don't give a shit, what qualification does Michelle Obama have other than pegging Barry that would qualify her to be the President. She has never held elected office, never had a real job to speak of, never faced anything but glowing coverage from the MSM and damn sure doesn't have any foreign policy expereince. Might as well elect Taylor Swift than Big Mike.

Democrats are terrified of Trump winning the election, knowing he will remove and replace the corrupt leftist leadership in the DOJ, FBI and intelligence agencies. With Democrats and the Deep State no longer in control of these agencies the double standard would be removed and any of their actions that might be illegal will come out, potentially leading to their prosecution. They will do anything to keep Trump out of the White House, which is scary.

While I know Democrat voters don't give a shit, what qualification does Michelle Obama have other than pegging Barry that would qualify her to be the President. She has never held elected office, never had a real job to speak of, never faced anything but glowing coverage from the MSM and damn sure doesn't have any foreign policy expereince. Might as well elect Taylor Swift than Big Mike.
I just hope if Trump wins he picks people who are insanely loyal to him and will do his bidding no matter what.

Voting Michele would be a vote not for her, but for Barak. She is unqualified. I would still be surprised if she ran. She does not strike me as interested in running. People are conflating her comments into something they are not in the hopes of getting her husband back into office.

Voting Michele would be a vote not for her, but for Barak. She is unqualified. I would still be surprised if she ran. She does not strike me as interested in running. People are conflating her comments into something they are not in the hopes of getting her husband back into office.
While I agree, I'm of the opinion Obama is the one running the country now. Biden damn sure isn't. Democrat voters would fall all over themselves voting for Big Mike. If elected that would give them 4 to 8 years to destroy the country, if it took that long.

I’d be incredibly shocked is she ran or was chosen at the convention. Think of the irony though if she is chosen at the convention. Talk about disenfranchising voters, every single dolt that voted for Biden in the primaries will automatically be disenfranchised by electors pushing Chewbacca’s cousin to the forefront of the 2024 election.

Their bench sucks & honestly can’t see anyone that is worth the effort to nominate & elect at the convention.

I’d be incredibly shocked is she ran or was chosen at the convention. Think of the irony though if she is chosen at the convention. Talk about disenfranchising voters, every single dolt that voted for Biden in the primaries will automatically be disenfranchised by electors pushing Chewbacca’s cousin to the forefront of the 2024 election.

Their bench sucks & honestly can’t see anyone that is worth the effort to nominate & elect at the convention.
Democrat voters are morally corrupt, they won't give a shit and will do as they are told. See all the Bernie voters that bowed down and voted for Biden in the 2020 election for all the proof needed.

Democrat voters are morally corrupt, they won't give a shit and will do as they are told. See all the Bernie voters that bowed down and voted for Biden in the 2020 election for all the proof needed.
We'll have to see, but I don't think this is the silver bullet the libcomdems think it is if they nominate her as I don't thing the hemorrhaging of minorities will stop. All Trump has to do is keep her from being a martyr & stick to policy discussions.

I personally don't think she would run or accept the nomination though. Her life is way to comfortable right now & they get paid millions for basically not doing a dam thing. Except displacing chicagoans with his presidential litter box, sorry museum.

Lastly, Biden thinks he is right about everything. He is a self-righteous, lying POS & unless something comes up that definitively points to him being irrefutably impeachment worthy he won't step down unless he has some serious medical issues . I suspect the people serving him don't want anything to do with Chewbacca's cousin either.

We shall see.

I would like to think that I could find my surgically removed right tit (07) and get it elected before Mike. Given the current political atmosphere, if I found it, the left would destroy it.

I would like to think that I could find my surgically removed right tit (07) and get it elected before Mike. Given the current political atmosphere, if I found it, the left would destroy it.
Not in 'merica my man . Dandelion and his cohorts want you confused.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT