ADVERTISEMENT

Identity Politics, Rubio, Carly, and an aside on Walker

CBradSmith

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2005
We all know the democrats are going to do everything in their power to slice off portions of the electorate by means of identity politics. Man, you really have to find a "leadership" like that fairly reprehensible. I mean, they position themselves strategically in a way necessitating that they convince certain portions of the electorate are under-served or devalued. But, largely, it's only reprehensible if it isn't true, and the degree by which that leadership presses past reality and into a realm of both creating an aggrieved state of mind, misdiagnosing a workable path forward for any short changing truly in place, and over promising on their fix, or prescribing their fix at the cost of others.

Anyway, what I wanted to mention is, that Marco and Carly are positioning themselves to not only see how they are greeted as a presidential candidate, but also as a strong candidate for VP to blunt the strategy you know the dems will deploy.

Saw a snip of Walker the other day speaking with "Megan" on Fox. The guy is likable, and articulated a position that I believe is workable in a vehicle that I believe shields him, to a degree, from the flaming arrows the left will fling.

/post

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT