ADVERTISEMENT

I see Dumbya's back

anon_xl72qcu5isp39

Heisman Candidate
Sep 7, 2008
giving a graduation speech at, of course, SMU. What would he talk about? How to deal with threats like ISIS? How technology will affect our country's future? A challenge for some type of service? No. Government shouldn't get in religion.

One good thing about him -- nobody has to remind him to keep it simple.

2mpn71w.gif

Maybe someone should remind the POS POTUS we have now that protecting our borders is number one priority. Oh wait a minute, he's too worried about giving out handouts to those who are here ILLEGALLY !!!!!

Maybe someone should remind the POS POTUS we have now that protecting our borders is number one priority. Oh wait a minute, he's too worried about giving out handouts to those who are here ILLEGALLY !!!!!

My friend "protecting our borders" is only a number one priority to alarmists that allow themselves to be scared by politicians and mouth pieces that are smarter than them. The borders haven't been "protected" ever. Are you really gonna call it the #1 priority? It wasn't during the red scare. Or Vietnam war. Or WWII. Or WWII. OR Korea. But NOW it's the number one priority.... This is why I'm glad we have a POTUS that doesn't get scared and lose it every time someone on Fox acts afraid.

giving a graduation speech at, of course, SMU. What would he talk about? How to deal with threats like ISIS? How technology will affect our country's future? A challenge for some type of service? No. Government shouldn't get in religion.

Wait.. should government get in religion? Also, Southern METHODIST University.

Reactions: JonnyVito
I mean you can't write stupid like that but Bush yadda yadda Fox News yadda yadda magic....

Had to dig deep to find this one huh syssy? Pretty scary the way you stalk the former president. You're on his every move. Get a life.

Yes Mega that occurred to me, too. He went to a methodist university and said the first amendment should be followed. I mean, that takes courage. Insight. Those kids will always remember those remarks, and he really gave them something to think about. He's a fool. I don't know why he pisses me off so much, he just has that Dongish "mean and stupid" spirit about him, and I watched him screw up 911, impose the patriot act, invade the wrong country, leave in a financial crisis, explode spending and reduce taxes.... but it's over. The wingnuts are right -- I should just move on, it's over.

No it's not -- his brother is gonna get the nomination and probably be president. My gawd. Think about that. Reeeeeally think about that. You're probably about to have a republican senate, house, presidency and supreme court. The amazing thing? They'll screw it up again, and the wingnuts will double down again and blame the next democrat. Again.

Okay, you may now all return to ripping Obama.

To be fair sys, stressing the importance of the 1st Ammendent is not really an afterthought throwaway sentiment. The Bill of Rights are under constant assault. On this I give W credit.

Just as I give credit to Obama for a story today where I saw him puting limits on the militarization of police forces.

The problem of course is that W brought us the patriot act and Homeland Security. And Obama's administration is responsible for the militarization of police forces.

These guys are both establishment putzes.

We deserve better.

Reactions: ThorOdinson13
He's a fool. I don't know why he pisses me off so much, he just has that Dongish "mean and stupid" spirit about him

There you go again with the dong envy. Sys, you really need to work on this. I know I get under your skin, but you just need to focus on your ambulance chasing and try and forget about me. It's ok to admit it, cup did it long ago and we're best buds now.

Yes Mega that occurred to me, too. He went to a methodist university and said the first amendment should be followed. I mean, that takes courage. Insight. Those kids will always remember those remarks, and he really gave them something to think about. He's a fool. I don't know why he pisses me off so much, he just has that Dongish "mean and stupid" spirit about him, and I watched him screw up 911, impose the patriot act, invade the wrong country, leave in a financial crisis, explode spending and reduce taxes.... but it's over. The wingnuts are right -- I should just move on, it's over.

How did he screw over 911?
Well if you blame Bush for invading the wrong country then I hope Hillary isn't getting your vote because she voted for war like 99% of congress with the intel the government had. Only one person didn't vote to invade Iraq. So why you beat this drum as if Bush was the only one wanting to invade. The whole system messed that up if you believe we invaded the wrong country.
So he left in a financial crisis I guess he should have stayed for a third term?

But please answer the question with a bunch of answers to your own questions.

So did any of the democrats running for president vote against it? So I was off on the % I was pulling from memory. Looks like Hillary still voted for it. So if you beat the Bush hate drum on Iraq you have to blame Hillary as well since she voted to go to war also. This whole deal where all the blame lays on Bush is a joke. Last I checked it takes more then one person to get a country to go to war. We as a country messed up we let a terrorist act scares us into over reacting.

How about the fact that all the lives that were lost fighting this war are now meaningless as Obama has let the terrorist have the country now. So who's act is more atrocious a guy who had intel that there where WMD and terrorist activity or a guy who did nothing because of his hate for Bush and not wanting to have anything to do with Iraq?

I just find it laughable that Bush gets 100% of the blame when I would say 80% of the country wanted to invade also. Now with hindsight 20/20 it was a bad idea.

So did any of the democrats running for president vote against it? So I was off on the % I was pulling from memory. Looks like Hillary still voted for it. So if you beat the Bush hate drum on Iraq you have to blame Hillary as well since she voted to go to war also. This whole deal where all the blame lays on Bush is a joke. Last I checked it takes more then one person to get a country to go to war. We as a country messed up we let a terrorist act scares us into over reacting.

How about the fact that all the lives that were lost fighting this war are now meaningless as Obama has let the terrorist have the country now. So who's act is more atrocious a guy who had intel that there where WMD and terrorist activity or a guy who did nothing because of his hate for Bush and not wanting to have anything to do with Iraq?

I just find it laughable that Bush gets 100% of the blame when I would say 80% of the country wanted to invade also. Now with hindsight 20/20 it was a bad idea.

I will hold Hillary or anyone else that voted for the resolution responsible at the ballot box, and by withholding donations. But, it was Bush who LED us to war, he didn't just merely go along with it he led.

The reason 80% of the country wanted to invade is because of the non stop propaganda in favor of the invasion. We were intentionally mislead and the people we trusted lied to us. It is a dark spot on our history and it should be remember accurately so that we don't repeat it again.

http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...-the-persistent-myth-of-intelligence-failure/
http://prospect.org/waldman/myth-faulty-intelligence

My point is that Bush had a lot of the same info that we and the congress members had. Bush didn't go out and create the propaganda. He had bad intel just like the rest of the country. Honestly I am more pissed at the intelligence departments we have for the mess up then I am at the leaders who voted to go to war. I do think Bush bought in because of the war his dad fought and at that time ya I think there were WMD so for Bush it wasn't much of a leap to come to the conclusion.

I would like to see one department for intelligence on terror threats. I don't know why we now need the FBI, CIA, NSA and a bunch others. Have one agency with one main boss and then stream line the intelligence to those in power. I guess it might to scary giving one guy that much power though.

There's a good case that Iraq cost Hillary the white house. I didn't support her in '08 over it. SHe deserved to lose, too, and Obama deserved to win over it. She was the odd-on favorite, and that issue was huge. Obama wasn't in congress, but he was on the record against Iraq when it happened. Bush showed us the intel -- we ALL had it, and it wasn't compelling. He DID create the propoganda --- mushroom clouds and the SOTU speech fretting about yellowcake uranium after Wilson said it was bad intel?? No excuse. He did it, Hillary let him for political expediency, and now they both got what they wanted at the time.

I would like to see Hillary answer tough questions about Iraq again --- and she'll have to. She was wrong then, a nd I'm interested to see how she handles it.

Slow clap for Pilt's last response. IT's amazing to me the Bush administration didn't face more criminal indictments. I can't think of a more immoral thing to do that lie to start a war and kill innocent people.

If it was propaganda then how did Bush convince a bunch of other Countries to join the fray of Iraq?

If it was propaganda then how did Bush convince a bunch of other Countries to join the fray of Iraq?

1. The international response was tepid, at best. Remember one country sent some monkeys?

2. The same way he convinced Americans, Republicans and too many democrats. We're the tall hog at the trough. Other countries look to us for leadership, or they did before his administration.

Geeze just think if Bush ever went into sales how rich he would be. He convinced an entire world to kill innocent people for nothing just made up stuff and they all took his word.

I didn't know he convinced the whole world to do anything, much less kill innocents. This revisionist history is senseless.

I didn't know he convinced the whole world to do anything, much less kill innocents. This revisionist history is senseless.
Before the board upgrade I forgot why I had you on ignore. Since the ignore did not follow the board upgrade I remember why. I pray for this country's future. I am not talking just about this thread but the retarded drivel from you in the past few days now that I can read your posts.

I will hold Hillary or anyone else that voted for the resolution responsible at the ballot box, and by withholding donations. But, it was Bush who LED us to war, he didn't just merely go along with it he led.

The reason 80% of the country wanted to invade is because of the non stop propaganda in favor of the invasion. We were intentionally mislead and the people we trusted lied to us. It is a dark spot on our history and it should be remember accurately so that we don't repeat it again.

http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...-the-persistent-myth-of-intelligence-failure/
http://prospect.org/waldman/myth-faulty-intelligence

Bush, the chimp and "fool" led bipartisan support for... War? And the mighty Hillay was blinded by, what? his charisma and genius charm?

My God there is bullshit and then there is this.

Look dude. Vote for Cankles. But please don't be so predictable as to blame her hypocrisy and failures on Bush. So cliche.

Bush, the chimp and "fool" led bipartisan support for... War? And the mighty Hillay was blinded by, what? his charisma and genius charm?

My God there is bullshit and then there is this.

Look dude. Vote for Cankles. But please don't be so predictable as to blame her hypocrisy and failures on Bush. So cliche.

What does "I will hold Hillary or anyone else that voted for the resolution responsible at the ballot box, and by withholding donations." mean to you?

What does "I will hold Hillary or anyone else that voted for the resolution responsible at the ballot box, and by withholding donations." mean to you?

Not much. Maybe you mean it in the primaries, but when it comes to nut cutting time in the general election, you know you'll vote for her and so do I.

Not much. Maybe you mean it in the primaries, but when it comes to nut cutting time in the general election, you know you'll vote for her and so do I.
Nope. Didn't vote for the Obama sequel, and won't vote for anyone who voted for a war in Iraq.

My favorite part of this thread is the part where you make things up to justify your belief that anyone who disagrees with you is a party cheerleader. Keep it up Mega. You are the REAL free thinker.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT