ADVERTISEMENT

I Passed Al Gore on His Bicycle Today

An international panel of top scientists are to examine why the global warming temperature data has been "fiddled" with. To come out and acknowledge the data has been "adjusted" confirms what was exposed in Climategate. Of course, these imminently qualified scientists will likely be deemed scientifically illiterate by those who have bought into this hoax.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/...o-examine-fiddled-global-warming-figures.html

the great thing about the Prius is that its batteries are great for the environment.

When Sys comes to OSU football games he makes the trip latched on to the tail feathers of a spotted owl.

This is interesting here. Describes the many things we do to "go green" and why they are worse for the environment. Now I can't verify it all and in sure George Soros, I mean snopes, has debunked it all. I just wanted to post it because to politicians on both sides, the planet is not what matters. What matters is winning an argument and grabbing power.

http://butnowyouknow.net/truth-vs-myth/going-green-is-bad-for-the-environment/

Reactions: ThorOdinson13
This is a true story.

Early one summer morning in ~1996 I was driving east on 26th Street in Austin by the Tarlton Law Library along a median with some crepe myrtles in full bloom. Suddenly--from the north--a jogger wearing a headset bolted from between a couple of the trees into the street without looking. I slammed on my brakes, skidded to a stop--it freaked me so bad I didn't stop shaking for an hour. It was close, the sun was right in my eyes, I was very close to splattering him all over the pavement. He froze, looked right at my eyes, I stared right back at him. Almost simultaneously a bicyclist on security detail got off his bike and looked at both of us.

The jogger? Texas Gov. George W. Bush. I came within a few feet of altering world history...

Do you wake up with the shakes and a cold sweat knowing that all you had to do was not hit that brake? Just lay off the brake so Bush doesn't lie and people don't die.

Do you wake up with the shakes and a cold sweat knowing that all you had to do was not hit that brake? Just lay off the brake so Bush doesn't lie and people don't die.

I think about it every time I'm on that street. I guarantee it scared him at least as bad as it did me. If he'd been one second later I couldn't have stopped...He had a pained expression on his face, he knew he had f-cked and was damn lucky...I wanted to yell at him to take off the frikkin headset, but I didn't say a word... a few seconds later he jogged off like nothing happened..and yeah i've thought a lot how different the world was--almost

I'm getting a Brian Williams vibe on Up's GWB story.
Is that the same as a Bill O really??
I

I never met the guy (other than our little encounter) but 43 got to know MsUp during 1990s when she was doing budget for the Speaker. She knew what happened on 26th Street but never said anything about it to the Guv. On 4-5-01 she flew to DC with a Texas contingent--all men but her-- to WH on state business. In Oval the first pic 43 called for in front of Resolute desk was him and MsUp--the most loyal of the opposition--but very much the opposition. When the picture arrived shUe took one look, declared she hated it (it wasn't her most flattering) and stashed it. I've seen it once, she never even showed it to her parents.

Last edited:
Amazing that there is now a five member commission to look into the "fiddling" of the observed data. Evidently the observed data temps were increased to fit the global warming theory and of course this had totaliy screwed up the computer models.

So much for the scientific process

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT