ADVERTISEMENT

I am surprised ...

Pennstate1985

Commitment
Mar 14, 2016
... that there wasn't more interest in Jax Forrest at Last Chance today given that he is a likely OSU commit in the future according to Willie. He just teched NATO in the finals in less than a minute to advance to the Olympic Trials. I think he teched everyone today.

If you guys get him, I'll be envious. An absolute beast.

Not losing any sleep. Just thought it odd you guys weren't following him.
What do you mean? Like odd there isn’t forum chatter about him competing today?

TBH it’s tricky following freestyle sometimes, knowing the schedule and who’s competing when. Each tourney seems to be different. I haven’t quite figured it out yet. On top of that knowing who’s committed where and how serious that commitment is… any tips for keeping better track of either of those items?

What do you mean? Like odd there isn’t forum chatter about him competing today?

TBH it’s tricky following freestyle sometimes, knowing the schedule and who’s competing when. Each tourney seems to be different. I haven’t quite figured it out yet. On top of that knowing who’s committed where and how serious that commitment is… any tips for keeping better track of either of those items?
Pssst, he’s talked about in another thread.

Reactions: BigDogsGottaEat
Definitely following him but until he’s a lock I won’t allow myself to get too excited. Must get if we can though.
Same here, I have a hard time believing him and Bo aren't going to go to the same college (Bo is basically a lock for Penn State) so as much as people say we are in on Jax I am afraid to get hurt lol

Reactions: bwel9339
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT